Know-Nothings Gone Wild

...I used to see this often in the 80’s and 90’s

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did
If you don’t speak the countries language it will cause conflict,, I’m proud of my American ladies! About time! I used to see this often in the 80’s and 90’s

in the 70’s American kids used to try to save American culture in urban areas across America, but the mothers had enough of their boys coming come hurt, so they moved which left our urban areas free to disrespect!!
God bless ladies

If two people are speaking to each other, it is none of your business. Attacking them for that is ignorant.
that would be the case but if that language has destroyed my country and city then it should be meet head on
jitts people have been speaking foreign languages in this country for well over a century.....come out of your house once in a while....

In some parts of the country Spanish has been spoken longer than English.

I have a friend who is bilingual, and she has taught her son to be bilingual as well. The son typically speaks English, but reverts to Spanish if he wants more privacy, like to say he needs to go to the bathroom.

The actions of the two women in attacking was nothing more than a criminal act.
jitts is a little out there.....
I’m a traditional URBAN AMERICAN,, and that’s how we handled things before welfare invasion of Latinos

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did
If you don’t speak the countries language it will cause conflict,, I’m proud of my American ladies! About time! I used to see this often in the 80’s and 90’s

in the 70’s American kids used to try to save American culture in urban areas across America, but the mothers had enough of their boys coming come hurt, so they moved which left our urban areas free to disrespect!!
God bless ladies

If two people are speaking to each other, it is none of your business. Attacking them for that is ignorant.
that would be the case but if that language has destroyed my country and city then it should be meet head on
jitts people have been speaking foreign languages in this country for well over a century.....come out of your house once in a while....

I have a friend who is bilingual, and she has taught her son to be bilingual as well. The son typically speaks English, but reverts to Spanish if he wants more privacy, like to say he needs to go to the bathroom.

It is convenient to have a check-down language when you need some privacy, especially considering that children sometimes don’t appreciate topics that call for sotto voce.

Spanish is so widely spoken now though that it doesn’t always work for that.
You will notice they areas are all high in crime and low wages

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

I’m a traditional URBAN AMERICAN,, and that’s how we handled things before welfare invasion of Latinos

Was it Ebonics before though?

Lol yes I did

Hell no we beat them down.

This happened last month, so I’m not sure it’s still a current event. Nonetheless...

In East Boston recently, a mother and her daughter were physically attacked by two women who were apparently enraged by the fact that the family members were speaking Spanish to each other. The attack was caught on surveillance video.

The incident took place in Maverick Square, an

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did
This happened last month, so I’m not sure it’s still a current event. Nonetheless...

In East Boston recently, a mother and her daughter were physically attacked by two women who were apparently enraged by the fact that the family members were speaking Spanish to each other. The attack was caught on surveillance video.

God bless ladies

The Spanish language did not destroy your country or your city. You might have an argument that illegal aliens have done so, but not the language.
1961 America had less then one million Latinos, after the welfare became easy Americans became second rate to latinos because democrats could get the vote by promising free shit, as Americans struggled Latinos for a better bargain. Why we have so many Americans on drugs. Latinos
Diminished our wages on jobs we used to work to get through difficult times.. All Latinos should be rounded up on buses and ships and be kicked out of this country and the ones that fight back well you know

You know what?

The incident took place in Maverick Square, an area with lots and lots of Spanish speakers.
Cases like this are super rare. Usually its a group of black people violently assaulting white people. They sucker punch you from behind, then they gleefully kick and jump on your head. Im going to guess the incident in the OP is nothing like those attacks.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

My family is from a urban area’s for (generations)and so am I! MY FAMILY SPEAKS NO OTHER LANGUAGE, never picked up any worlds like I did, and looking at their year books there was only one language spoke and one culture, AMERICAN AND ENGLISH.. if you want to know more about urban area feel free to ask before you go spouting off about things you don’t understand

All you ever post are lies. No one believes anything you have to say, liar.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

Disregard this blather. The kid has absolutely no idea what he’s trying to talk about.

Wannabe tough guy nonsense.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

My family is from a urban area’s for (generations)and so am I! MY FAMILY SPEAKS NO OTHER LANGUAGE, never picked up any worlds like I did, and looking at their year books there was only one language spoke and one culture, AMERICAN AND ENGLISH.. if you want to know more about urban area feel free to ask before you go spouting off about things you don’t understand

All you ever post are lies. No one believes anything you have to say, liar.
What’s a lie?

Lol yes I did

Disregard this blather. The kid has absolutely no idea what he’s trying to talk about.
Your not from here why are you responding??

Wannabe tough guy nonsense.
Huh

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

The Spanish language did not destroy your country or your city. You might have an argument that illegal aliens have done so, but not the language.
1961 America had less then one million Latinos, after the welfare became easy Americans became second rate to latinos because democrats could get the vote by promising free shit, as Americans struggled Latinos for a better bargain. Why we have so many Americans on drugs. Latinos
Diminished our wages on jobs we used to work to get through difficult times.. All Latinos should be rounded up on buses and ships and be kicked out of this country and the ones that fight back well you know

As I have said before, illegals are one thing, but anyone coming here and working for, or gaining, American citizenship are not going to be deported.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

Being in an urban area does not excuse violent behavior based on ignorance.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

Great story

Thanks, I thought it applied to the topic.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

By attacking people for speaking another language? If that is true, then those people doing the attacking should be thrown in jail.

Another online mouth boxer.

Your not from here why are you responding??

I’ve been here for a lot longer than you have been alive, boy.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

As I have said before, illegals are one thing, but anyone coming here and working for, or gaining, American citizenship are not going to be deported.
They will be deported by the First Amendment conflict will cause them not to come and to leave

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

Being in an urban area does not excuse violent behavior based on ignorance.
Not meeting the negative culture is ignorance

Forum List

Back