Know-Nothings Gone Wild

Well that’s what happens when you flood our neighborhoods with illegals

What happens when you commit assault is your stupid ass gets thrown in jail (if you’re lucky).
Well Americans are fighters it’s our culture.. we will fight the invaders if our lawmakers won’t protect us

You understand nothing about Americans, boy. YOU are nothing but a whiny little bitch trying to blame anyone or anything for your own failures.
That would be the case if it was just me ...

You know nothing but your own failure, boy, and like a typical democrat you refuse to take personal responsibility for it.
I give you millions of opportunities to counter me on my millions of Americans are struggling and all you do is troll.. so sad .. you are a teacher and can’t think

Perhaps you should look up the definition of "imminent".
Perhaps Congress should let me testify

So you can lie there like you lie here?
What lie?

I don't have the time to list the lies you have told here.
Could you imagine you’re sitting in your truck you hear they are putting somebody on from Boston to testify in front of Congress about immigration and it’s me and you just lose all your shit because you think I’m lying . Lol

So you will have MIT take down an event from their website to protect you. But you will testify before Congress?

Perhaps Congress should let me testify

What lie?

Could you imagine you’re sitting in your truck you hear they are putting somebody on from Boston to testify in front of Congress about immigration and it’s me and you just lose all your shit because you think I’m lying . Lol

So you will have MIT take down an event from their website to protect you. But you will testify before Congress?
For my country yes!

What happens when you commit assault is your stupid ass gets thrown in jail (if you’re lucky).
Well Americans are fighters it’s our culture.. we will fight the invaders if our lawmakers won’t protect us

You understand nothing about Americans, boy. YOU are nothing but a whiny little bitch trying to blame anyone or anything for your own failures.

You know nothing but your own failure, boy, and like a typical democrat you refuse to take personal responsibility for it.
I give you millions of opportunities to counter me on my millions of Americans are struggling .......

YOU are struggling because you are a brainless, untalented loser. Unemployment is at record lows, including for the kind of unskilled labor YOU are qualified for.

What lie?

For my country yes!

You're not funny, kid.

I give you millions of opportunities to counter me on my millions of Americans are struggling .......

YOU are struggling because you are a brainless, untalented loser. Unemployment is at record lows, including for the kind of unskilled labor YOU are qualified for.
Ad hominem is not a logical response,, sorry snow flake haha

Unemployment is at record lows, including for the kind of unskilled labor YOU are qualified for.

Unemployment is at record lows, including for the kind of unskilled labor YOU are qualified for.
What about wages

What about wages

Rising. Wages rising: The US economy is now working best for lower-wage workers | American Enterprise Institute - AEI

What about wages

Rising. Wages rising: The US economy is now working best for lower-wage workers | American Enterprise Institute - AEI
And what would they be with you low wage Latinos ?

What about wages

Try again in English?

What about wages

Try again in English?
What would they be?

Forum List

Back