Know a Tyrant

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
“Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem is themselves. Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.” Andrew Cuomo

So, Homo I mean Cuomo, who are these “extreme conservatives” whom you detest, the elderly? Are they Americans who believe a child in the womb isn't biological waste to be discarded as garbage? Are they that believe in the Constitution and it's Bill of Rights every founder gave in depth reason for each. Are these Americans not welcomed in New York? Joe are these the people not welcomed in America?

Every gun law these people don't pass in the dark of night as Cuomo's Safe Act They say guns equal crime and death and without them there would be no crime, Why? Cumo said he wanted to "proiect human life" as a matter of fact that is what they all say That isn't the reason at all. It's about oppressing Americans and has always been about oppressing. Can anyone show me any gun law that has saved anyone's life? I can show you many that have cost Americans there lives. I wonder what the faggot on the other side of the restroom stall door from the mad gun carrying murderer in the Florida night club shooting given for a gun, both arms and a leg?

What they never tell you is , under the doctrine of sovereign immunity, Government has no obligation to ensure the life, safety, and well-being of any American, Local documents say police are only there to protect the population as a whole and have no obligation to ensure life, safety,or well being of anyone and no "extreme conservative" has ever asked for it.

The extreme conservative cling to their guns and religion. The New Yorkers and a growing number of worthless and useless Americans cling to government and say what is a Constitution. If you don't know your rights then you have none and these clowns are proof of that. These clowns are also proof the population can and will lose those rights as they vote to end those rights one at a time till gone. What options are there Thomas Jefferson said it best. 'The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" If anyone has another answer besides bow down don't keep it to yourself, let's hear it.

“Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem is themselves. Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.” Andrew Cuomo

So, Homo I mean Cuomo, who are these “extreme conservatives” whom you detest, the elderly? Are they Americans who believe a child in the womb isn't biological waste to be discarded as garbage? Are they that believe in the Constitution and it's Bill of Rights every founder gave in depth reason for each. Are these Americans not welcomed in New York? Joe are these the people not welcomed in America?

Every gun law these people don't pass in the dark of night as Cuomo's Safe Act They say guns equal crime and death and without them there would be no crime, Why? Cumo said he wanted to "proiect human life" as a matter of fact that is what they all say That isn't the reason at all. It's about oppressing Americans and has always been about oppressing. Can anyone show me any gun law that has saved anyone's life? I can show you many that have cost Americans there lives. I wonder what the faggot on the other side of the restroom stall door from the mad gun carrying murderer in the Florida night club shooting given for a gun, both arms and a leg?

What they never tell you is , under the doctrine of sovereign immunity, Government has no obligation to ensure the life, safety, and well-being of any American, Local documents say police are only there to protect the population as a whole and have no obligation to ensure life, safety,or well being of anyone and no "extreme conservative" has ever asked for it.

The extreme conservative cling to their guns and religion. The New Yorkers and a growing number of worthless and useless Americans cling to government and say what is a Constitution. If you don't know your rights then you have none and these clowns are proof of that. These clowns are also proof the population can and will lose those rights as they vote to end those rights one at a time till gone. What options are there Thomas Jefferson said it best. 'The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" If anyone has another answer besides bow down don't keep it to yourself, let's hear it.
To the stain pile, liar...

Another great man said, "Politicians and diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason."

Crazy right wingers are always whining about law and order, and the constitution, except when there is a law they don't like, and they say those laws are unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back