Knock Out

WTF a lot of Americans are one pay check away from being homeless what the fuck is your problem? Are you part of the one percent-er class?

What the fuck does anyones paycheck have to do with this thread clown?

Maybe I was addressing a specific post you fucking stupid bitch
Well, authorities have this evidence to send the idiot behind bars where he belongs. Funny how people forget that each of us is just a step away from being homeless.

Tank, why is this in Africa?

So go eat the peanuts from the shit pile.

Open your mouth so I can take a hot steaming piss in it bitch.:lol:

That was a bit more then knocking him out. That was a pool of blood forming under his head. I hope they take this video, identify all those in it and throw their asses in jail.

Nice... i don't see it as knocking out a homeless man. What i see is a young punk sucker punching a OLD man and laughing about it with his friends.

I agree. This is out and out punk brutality. :doubt:

They are so far out of normal rational human beings.... they video the whole thing.. and post it on youtube. How sick and fucked up is that?

However...the knockout game is becoming a problem.

The people that do this "knock out games" are uncivilized and they are cowards.

What the fuck does anyones paycheck have to do with this thread clown?

Maybe I was addressing a specific post you fucking stupid bitch
Well, authorities have this evidence to send the idiot behind bars where he belongs. Funny how people forget that each of us is just a step away from being homeless.

Tank, why is this in Africa?

So go eat the peanuts from the shit pile.

Open your mouth so I can take a hot steaming piss in it bitch.:lol:

Are you on the rag today bitch?

It means you don't have a dick dickless fuck.

Come again? I can't hear you with that big cock on your tonsils.:lol:
How can you hear anything through the internet on a discussion board. The sound you hear must becoming from you. It is amazing that you can type and suck dick at the same time.

It is amazing you can type while sucking off your boyfriend, jacking off 2 of his friends and have a dogs dick up your ass at the same time. You multi task well.

Come again? I can't hear you with that big cock on your tonsils.:lol:
How can you hear anything through the internet on a discussion board. The sound you hear must becoming from you. It is amazing that you can type and suck dick at the same time.

It is amazing you can type while sucking off your boyfriend, jacking off 2 of his friends and have a dogs dick up your ass at the same time. You multi task well.
This is getting old and clicking on the view post because you must do that when you have someone on ignore and is annoying. So I will leave you with the last reply. Have fun kiddo.

This is getting old and clicking on the view post because you must do that when you have someone on ignore and is annoying. So I will leave you with the last reply. Have fun kiddo.

Damn you didn't last long today at all, you are getting soft kiddo. I need to toughen you up some more.

Forum List

Back