knock out game punk shot

Another one of Obama's sons. This "game" only became big news when Jews in NYC got attacked. News media didn't give a shit when it was just white folks getting attacked.

Jews aren't white?
Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal ? Forward.com

Another one of Obama's sons. This "game" only became big news when Jews in NYC got attacked. News media didn't give a shit when it was just white folks getting attacked.

Jews aren't white?

Check the avatar name for the troll in question, and there is your answer, according to Adolf jr.
Science and facts beat your whining and complaining once again. :)

Jews aren't white?
Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal ? Forward.com

Jews aren't white?

Check the avatar name for the troll in question, and there is your answer, according to Adolf jr.
Science and facts beat your whining and complaining once again. :)

Kindly go goose step into a herpes infested lake of lava.

Old news.

It is not a game. It is assault.

Liberals advocate for arrest and punishment of the offenders.

It is not an epidemic. It is not something new either.

As much as you might want to say that liberals give these idiots a pass...you cannot do so honestly. That does not stop some of you.

Carry on with your fear mongering.

Old news.

As much as you might want to say that liberals give these idiots a pass...you cannot do so honestly. That does not stop some of you.

old news of one getting shot? go play in the road.

Most of the victims of this game are OLD. Started off with Jews..and now it is spreading everywhere to ANYONE that is old that kids think would be easy to knock out. When asked at a school about it, the kids said it was FUN and they saw no harm in what their peers were doing.

So...I avoid all teens and tweens and younger folks that look under 20 when they are in a group.

Old news.

Yes, idiot. It happened before Thanksgiving and we have had threads on it already here. You should get that fax line fixed, gramps.

Idiots post things without knowing anything about them. I envy your lack of awareness. I'll bet you get excited every time you see the sun rise in the morning.

Last edited:
Old news.

Yes, idiot. It happened before Thanksgiving and we have had threads on it already here. You should get that fax line fixed, gramps.

Idiots post things without knowing anything about them. I envy your lack of awareness. I'll bet you get excited every time you see the sun rise in the morning.

old news dumb ass is a year old not 3 weeks ago god damn stupid bitch.
Maybe you'll get a chance to play the game.

You thought it happened today, didn't you?

It is old news on a mesage board.....especially when we have had lengthy discussions about it already.

Why not just say the same thing that you say when you hit a target with your pea shooter......."oops!"

Nutters don't like to admit their mistakes.

Last edited:

You thought it happened today, didn't you?

It is old news on a mesage board.....especially when we have had lengthy discussions about it already.

Why not just say the same thing that you says when you hit a target with your pea shooter......."oops!"

Nutters don't like to admit their mistakes.

Why in the fuck do you have to be a god damn ass?
Hell no bitch I didn't think it happen today unlike you thinking old news is what happen 3 weeks ago.

I hope that you will get caught in this game. I really do.

too

Is this your way of being one of the guys? Tool.

dumb ass must you troll all the fucking time?

Where is your sense of personal responsibility? In what world do you NOT think that you deserve every word that I say to you? Man up.
My responsibility? You are one fucked in the head puppy. who in the fuck do you think you are?
In what world do you live in that gives you the authority to dictate anything. bitch up you have a game waiting on you

Forum List

Back