Knee jerk liberal newbie here

Redpath

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
This board has a rep (on two other boards) for being safe haven for white supremacists, KKKrs and now, the new name they hide behind - alt-right. IMO, they are the dregs of society, hiding their faults and foibles behind blaming others.

Bet I won't be very welcome amongst some here.

How - DEE!
:eusa_dance:

Bottoms UP!!
:wine:

This board has a rep (on two other boards) for being safe haven for white supremacists, KKKrs and now, the new name they hide behind - alt-right. IMO, they are the dregs of society, hiding their faults and foibles behind blaming others.

How - DEE!

Bottoms UP!!
Better known as ... deplorables.

How - DEE!

Bottoms UP!!
Would you care to name the 2 other forums?

How - DEE!

Bottoms UP!!

We need more liberal sock accounts

Bet I won't be very well

This is the most diverse political forum on the internet. I checked out all the rest, and most tend to be circle jerks for one group of people.

This is literally a haven for the extreme far right. It was created by a rightist (Trump supporter) and he/she also runs other right-wing related forums in the "prepper" niche, as well as some gun forum(s).

The moderation here also leans right, except for 2 mods.

It's a right wing forum, which makes it really fun for me, being a pinko commie lefty.

How - DEE!

Bottoms UP!!

not know how-dee, but do know how laugh.

predict lot of laugh come at you.

(little something for knee problem)
bengay.jpg

This board is about as diverse as it gets for the Interweb. I don't see it leaning either way. Perhaps the interpretation that it leans right is because we make better arguments.

Free speech means tolerating that which you don't like....if folks have problems with that, then this wouldn't be the place for them.

Welcome aboard :)

How - DEE!

Bottoms UP!!
I take it you are possibly a banned ex member with sour grapes with a new persona. Big woop. Flame zone to the left.

Thanks for the warm and heartfelt welcomes. Warms the cockles of my "heart", or something.

This is literally a haven for the extreme far right. It was created by a rightist (Trump supporter) and he/she also runs other right-wing related forums in the "prepper" niche, as well as some gun forum(s).

The moderation here also leans right, except for 2 mods.

It's a right wing forum, which makes it really fun for me, being a pinko commie lefty.
Like you're the first person to ever make that false claim. Heck we have far righties on this board who claim it's a nutjob progressive site.
:rofl:

Troll much? Welcome to USMB and please, keep off the grass! Read into that what you will.

How - DEE!

Bottoms UP!!

If it's this one that I posted on for a very short period he is right. Apparently that's the reputation we have. When I first heard someone say that I was like, "WOO HOO! We have a reputation!"

How - DEE!

Bottoms UP!!

If it's this one that I posted on for a very short period he is right. Apparently that's the reputation we have. When I first heard someone say that I was like, "WOO HOO! We have a reputation!"

Thanks for the reminder about people from here bragging about it. tyroneweaver No, I won't say. The rules are very clear on that. No more about other boards please.

How - DEE!

Bottoms UP!!

I assume you are Communists and have nothing in common with actual "liberals."

The Khmer Rouge is strong here

How - DEE!

Bottoms UP!!

Thanks for the reminder about people from here bragging about it. tyroneweaver No, I won't say. The rules are very clear on that. No more about other boards please.

It was PH wasn't it? Was it PH? :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back