Hello... I'm an Independent... thinker

King Friday

Rookie
Oct 15, 2016
Florida, USA
These are monumental times in the U.S. as far as politics are concerned so I just wanted to find a place to have some discussions.

I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Let's just go with that for now. lol

:D

King Friday :welcome:

I think I shall call you Dobie Gillis...

dobie%2Bthinking.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-15_16-8-49.png
    upload_2016-10-15_16-8-49.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 100
So, are you leaning KF? Which way?

I'm new around these parts. What is "KF"?

Oh... Shit. I get it. KF is me. lol :oops-28:

I hate one and the other is too stoopid. So they can both suck it.

Hillary is a money grubbing insider. Trump is about as Presidential as the deuce I dropped this morning.

I am truly an independent thinker. They all seem like game show hosts to me so I'm gonna' write in Wink Martindale who just happens to be the GREATEST game show host in the history of the Universe. :clap2:

Wink%20Martindale_zpspwhnb2nc.jpg

Last edited:
These are monumental times in the U.S. as far as politics are concerned so I just wanted to find a place to have some discussions.

I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Let's just go with that for now. lol

:D
that being the case,since you are not brainwashed and believe everything the corporate controlled media tells you,i assuem then you understand that both parties are corrupt,that there is no difference between the two and its really in reality a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected and that voting is a waste of time since whoever the establishment wants in,they make sure they get elected and serve their masters,that if they dont,they end up like Kennedy? I assume you are aware of all that?

Forum List

Back