Klaus Schwab (WEF) crawling out speaking about the economy ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Hate to say it but this may not be good news particularly in the US right now, but everywhere .

All I know, if Texas becomes part of Mexico and they start calling California 'New Venezuela ', my wife and I are converting our 8 acres with Arkansas's best well water and retiring as water conservationists at a National Park in Tasmania. My son's will take over the biz here .

What business was Klaus Schwab in?

I know of Schwab sausages. Is that it? I mean, who is this guy? Maybe I'll have time to watch the video later but maybe it doesn't go into who this guy is so thought I'd ask

8csh7w.jpg

Never, ever forget klaus is a major player in the world economic forum. The group of elites elite that literally gather in Davos to decide how the world should be run.

America is their linchpin in controlling the world. Once we fall under their control they will take everything else. That's why we're under assault by them. The great reset is no myth, it's their own words and agenda.

It's also why in their "predictions" they specifically said America will no longer be a world super power.

People like klaus and George soros influence American politicians and the public by funding politicians and with the help of Americans like Bill gates, tim cook and john Kerry they alter America.

Even our border is their doing to destabilize America.

Elon musk has warned about them many times.

Forum List

Back