Klaus revisited

snoopandjazzy_zps6b2fc167.jpg

AHhhh love your dogs KG! Naturally...it's a pittie on the sofa right? :lol: Milo does remind me of Dash - maybe he's part parsons.

Ahhh...Snoop? He's such a gorgeous boy! My friend, who has an all breed rescue in VT, has a special spot for Pits. One of her personal dogs is a red nosed red girl, who was confiscated from a guy who's solution to stop her barking, was to hang her until she passed out. Despite that, and some neck damage, she still LOVES people, is great with other dogs and is a bed pig.

Ahhh...Snoop? He's such a gorgeous boy! My friend, who has an all breed rescue in VT, has a special spot for Pits. One of her personal dogs is a red nosed red girl, who was confiscated from a guy who's solution to stop her barking, was to hang her until she passed out. Despite that, and some neck damage, she still LOVES people, is great with other dogs and is a bed pig.
They are very forgiving.

Snoop has been with our family since he joined my son, I think he was only 6 weeks old.

I love the snoopster. He's our only pup now and he's loving it.

I'm torn with your pup..he also looks like he could be a border collie cross.

They're busy, too. Only they don't kill the things they chase.
87fc1017167fbb8e7b7b5d1e118ab39d.jpg

I'm torn with your pup..he also looks like he could be a border collie cross.

They're busy, too. Only they don't kill the things they chase.
87fc1017167fbb8e7b7b5d1e118ab39d.jpg

I think terrier-BC is what he is. He does have some herding dog charecteristics and he's actually pretty soft temperment. There are people who deliberately mix those breeds for flyball and agility.

Oh wow bc=border collie lolol I just now figured that out.

Forum List

Back