KKK Plans Pro-Confederate Flag Rally In Columbia, South Carolina On July 18

Making your plan to avoid detection early eh? Now we know the fat tub of lard will be you. Thanks for giving yourself away.

Asslips, there is an uneducated, fat white toad who lives in moms basement in this exchange, and then there is me.

You don't fool anyone - you seek to defame black people with your little act - we all know it.

Making your plan to avoid detection early eh? Now we know the fat tub of lard will be you. Thanks for giving yourself away.

Asslips, there is an uneducated, fat white toad who lives in moms basement in this exchange, and then there is me.

You don't fool anyone - you seek to defame black people with your little act - we all know it.
I agree you are a fat uneducated tub of lard. I also agree you arent fooling anyone.

I agree you are a fat uneducated tub of lard. I also agree you arent fooling anyone.

Once again demonstrating your complete lack of wits...

I agree you demonstrate a lack of wits. I also agree you are a uneducated fat tub of pasty lard.

I agree you demonstrate a lack of wits. I also agree you are a uneducated fat tub of pasty lard.

Come back when you finish Jr. High.

n-KKK-large570.jpg

Members of the Ku Klux Klan have announced plans to rally next month in South Carolina in support of the Confederate flag.

State officials confirmed to The Washington Post that the Loyal White Knightschapter of the KKK got permission to meet at the statehouse in Columbia on July 18. The group's website says it is the largest Klan in America.

James Spears, whose title is "great titan" of the Pelham, North Carolina, group, told Politico the rally would center around the organization's opposition to the Confederate flag being removed from outside the statehouse, which Spears told the publication was done "for all the wrong reasons."

"It's part of white people's culture," he said.

The rally is set to take place just a month after 21-year-old Dylann Roof allegedlyopened fire in a black church in Charleston, killing nine people. While the community continues to heal, and some family members of the victims have forgiven Roof, Spears told Politico he feels "sorry for the boy."

"I think he picked the wrong target," Spears said. "A better target for him would have been these gang-bangers, running around rapping, raping and stealing."

Robert Jones, a "grand dragon" for the chapter, told Charleston-area newspaper The Post and Courier that Roof is a "young warrior."

A representative for the Loyal White Knights did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

More: KKK Plans Pro-Confederate Flag Rally In South Carolina

Racist white supremacists just won't give up.

The inbreds are restless , It may be their last stand

Fortunately. ..they're an endangered creature and only make up an extremely small % of residents.

Come back when you finish Jr. High.
I never left but I do agree you need to finish Jr High.

The Klan has literally been the biggest obstacle to pro-White movements entering the mainstream. They need to get rid of those dumb costumes and follow the examples being demonstrated in Europe on how to capture the public's attention. It's not going to be achieved with stigmatised fancy dress.
The Klan are a bunch of klowns in bedsheets that are to afraid of revealing their true identity. I say throw dogshit on them as they walk down the street.....if its legal.
Naturally, you want somebody ELSE to throw the dog shit while you are safely tucked away in mommy's basement.

The Klan has literally been the biggest obstacle to pro-White movements entering the mainstream. They need to get rid of those dumb costumes and follow the examples being demonstrated in Europe on how to capture the public's attention. It's not going to be achieved with stigmatised fancy dress.
The Klan are a bunch of klowns in bedsheets that are to afraid of revealing their true identity. I say throw dogshit on them as they walk down the street.....if its legal.
Naturally, you want somebody ELSE to throw the dog shit while you are safely tucked away in mommy's basement.
Of course I want someone else to throw the dog shit. I dont live in S.C. and the klowns are afraid to come anywhere near where I live so I have to live vicariously through the people in SC.

Of course I want someone else to throw the dog shit. I dont live in S.C. and the klowns are afraid to come anywhere near where I live so I have to live vicariously through the people in SC.
Maybe the reason you won't go is because the conditions of your parole prohibit you from leaving the state, is that it, or are you just a pussy and that's just your excuse?

The Klan of 2015

10392384_553079914821527_6656563141699279804_n.jpg

He is just a garden variety bloated cracker

Maybe the reason you won't go is because the conditions of your parole prohibit you from leaving the state, is that it, or are you just a pussy and that's just your excuse?
Nah. I think they are the pussies since they wont come where I live. They know what would happen if they showed up in their klown attire around me..

Nah. I think they are the pussies since they wont come where I live. They know what would happen if they showed up in their klown attire around me..
Yeah, I'm sure they're just shaking in their boots worrying about the anonymous internet tough guy. :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure they're just shaking in their boots worrying about the anonymous internet tough guy. :lol:
I agree that they are shaking in their boots. Thats why they wont come to where I live. They have plenty of reason with all the inter racial joinings. Face it. They are big soft pussies that know they would get beat down by me. :laugh:

Forum List

Back