Kiss My A** is exactly right

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
MTG gets it right again. Why would we listen to some other foreign leader? Half of them can't even run their own countries.

---‘He Can Kiss My A**’: MTG Responds To British Foreign Secretary---

MTG gets it right again. Why would we listen to some other foreign leader? Half of them can't even run their own countries.

Britain has sadly, much like Canada lead by the Police State of Ontario; been in steep decline since the 80s.

That snaggletooth fucker is probably triple jabbed and lives in a muzzie shithole.... all we have to do is wait. :cool:

And then he's got to go polish a pedo-king's knob like they're stuck in the 1300's. Fucking Gilligan's island, if it regressed several centuries. :laughing0301:

She is just a slut, with a big mouth, that got elected by devoted partisans. I pay her no mind, same as the rambling of the squad nut balls.

Well, Cameron did run his country, and ran it quite well.

Where as MTG hasn't run her country, she just got a seat in the House and hasn't done much there except shout her mouth off.

Well, Cameron did run his country, and ran it quite well.

Where as MTG hasn't run her country, she just got a seat in the House and hasn't done much there except shout her mouth off.
I'd love to see all the liberal heads explode if Trump picked MTG as his running mate.

I'd love to see all the liberal heads explode if Trump picked MTG as his running mate.
I suspect they would be tickled to death, as it would further guarantee, they would never see the inside of the White House again in their lives.

He won't. What's the point?

She brings almost nothing to the table.

He chose Pence because Pence was religious whereas Trump is the opposite of religious.

She's from Georgia, which is the only way she'd get chosen because it's a battle ground state, I'd assume the VP pick will be from Georgia...

But she's a Trumper, she says crazy shit. Why would Trump want her getting in his way? Hogging the headlines?

No, Trump will choose someone who is not going to get in Trump's way, someone who might provide votes from people closer to the center.

The Party of Morality has turned America into a middle school playground. Civility and decency are weakness. The rubes celebrate ugliness and degeneracy.
YES, you leftists are fucking NUTS!!!
Nice PROJECTION there, thanks for the confession.
:rolleyes:
And there ya go. I say it, they sprint in to illustrate it for me.

Happens pretty much every day here.

And there ya go. I say it, they sprint in to illustrate it for me.

Happens pretty much every day here.
Typically, there you go patting yourself on the back.
You won again in your demented "mind".
Yet, all you provided was gaslight theatre BULLSHIT projection, as usual.
That all you Marxist IDIOTS do here every day.
Lame.
:rolleyes:

He won't. What's the point?

She brings almost nothing to the table.

He chose Pence because Pence was religious whereas Trump is the opposite of religious.

She's from Georgia, which is the only way she'd get chosen because it's a battle ground state, I'd assume the VP pick will be from Georgia...
Trump has the evangelical vote locked up, he doesn't need Pence.

Trump has the evangelical vote locked up, he doesn't need Pence.

He needed Pence in 2016. That's why he put Pence on the ticket.

What does he think he needs now? He lost Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, one vote in Nebraska, Minnesota and Arizona.

What links all of these? That'll be what he's looking for. People turned AWAY from Trump and his mania, why would putting someone like that on the VP ticket gain him anything? He needs STABILITY... but everyone knows his VP ticket is going to be a joke VP ticket anyway

A MTG 'KissMyAzz' thread is great fun. It offers the forum a clarifier or concentrate of who and what MAGA is all about. Sure, it can get uncomfortable, gross even, but still.......you gotta stomp the pile every now and then to see what flushes out.
Here we get a ménage à trois of some of the forums more regular MAGA's demonstrating their abilities, or lack thereof.
No disrespect intended
----------------------------------------------------------------

For example...the reliably vulgar poster 2Iron:

1. snaggletooth fucker ....muzzie shithole...go polish a pedo-king's knob..... Fucking Gilligan's .......

Then prolific poster, Oddball:
2. You shitlibs

And the too-often obscene, Sea7
3.... fucking NUTS!

Making America Great Again.....by being crude and vulgar.
It's the tool in their toolbox. Not their fault. It's their parent's fault. Their educator's fault. Well, to be frankly honest.....it's their own goshdarn fault. It's the hand they choose to play in the rude life they live.
Still, I love this bar!

My rambunctious avatar was having fun with Winkin', Blinkin' and Nod in the post just before this one. (#19)

But, we don't want to ignore real cleverness....without f-bombs, scatology, or obscenity so common in MAGAland.

Which brings us to Moonglow's wit:

MTG is the best Karen the House can get.

Now THAT is funny!
A hat-tip to Moonglow.

Forum List

Back