Another republican too eager to kill

It isn't this way, but I've often wished "we" came back as some of these animals in the next life and learned the experience of being treated exactly the way we treated them.
Let me know how you enjoyed your virtual trip through the abattoir, Carlin.

So, farm animals, but not the dogs that kill those farm animals. I don't see that particular type listed.

Huh....

They do not give a list of what they will help with, but if they took a cat why not a dog?

These groups do what they do out of love of animals, unlike you they do not just see them as no different than a tractor

Sure. She could have. But why bother. That dog would be a problem no matter where it was sent.

We had a dog killed in a dog park down in Reno a few weeks ago. It was....attacking another dog! Shocking!

Why bother? To be a decent human being.

But that is not really something you would understand.

They do not give a list of what they will help with, but if they took a cat why not a dog?

These groups do what they do out of love of animals, unlike you they do not just see them as no different than a tractor
They don't specify that they will take dogs known to kill livestock. That's a completely different issue.

Dogs kill other dogs in cities all over the country.

What is done to them?

They are classified in a particular way. What is that?

Why bother? To be a decent human being.

But that is not really something you would understand.
What happens to dogs that kill other dogs or cats in cities? What do the authorities classify them as again?

In that case, a responsible dog owner makes sure they have their pet under control and not roaming free
How are they classified by the local animal control, and what happens to them?

C'mon, I know it's hard for you, but be HONEST!

How are they classified by the local animal control, and what happens to them?

C'mon, I know it's hard for you, but be HONEST!

It is not hard to know..

You keep your dog on a leash, you muzzle it in public
You just don’t let it roam free
You keep it away from chickens
You don’t take it down to the gravel pit and shoot it.

It is not hard to know..

You keep your dog on a leash, you muzzle it in public
You keep it away from chickens
You don’t take it down to the gravel pit and shoot it.
What do the AUTHORITIES classify dogs who kill other dogs and cats in cities as?

And what do they do you them?

Be HONEST, I know that is hard for you, the gulper has already jumped ship, so you are on your own, apparently, so, what does animal control do to those dogs?

Oh dear. This will finish her career. Conservatives hate people but they love dogs.
If she wanted to kill someone she should go to Gaza. Its encouraged there.
Has Gaza returned the hostages? Have they turned over the criminals who did that massacre? Fuck your morals

What do the AUTHORITIES classify dogs who kill other dogs and cats in cities as?

And what do they do you them?

Be HONEST, I know that is hard for you, the gulper has already jumped ship, so you are on your own, apparently, so, what does animal control do to those dogs?

I am honest
You are given a warning that your dog is viscious and you need to keep it under control at all times

Cops don’t take your dog to the gravel pit and shoot it

I am honest
You are given a warning that your dog is viscious and you need to keep it under control at all times

Cops don’t take your dog to the gravel pit and shoot it
No, the AUTHORITIES classify them as dangerous animals, take them from their owners and KILL THEM!

As usual you aren't honest.

I hope she kept them on leads, then.
Oh, she was luckily wealthy...after they injured her arm when walking them and a squirrel appeared... She removed all the trees in a huge portion of her back yard, put in a 7 ft fence and sod, and covered gazebo for shade, and added an indoor/outdoor gated, covered kennel that went in to her walk out basement on the side of her house, for them when she was not at home!

They were brother and sister, one standard German Sheppard, and the sister...all white....just beautiful, loving, sweet as can be, dogs! Except to poor little squirrels! :(

Things are different these days, and she don't live in backwoods Appalachia.
What happens in a city when a dog kills another dog or cat?

What do the authorities do to them?

I'll help you out, seeing how you seem to not know, they are classified as "Dangerous Animals", they're taken from their owners, and the authorities KILL THEM.

What do you have to say about that, crapitus?

Forum List

Back