Kinzinger - Trump “Basically Insane”

During a Friday afternoon interview with MSNBC, Kinzinger was asked if he recognizes his political party a year after the violence of the pro-Trump attack on the Capitol.​
"No, I don't," he responded. The Republican lawmaker said he's identified with the GOP since he was six years old. "What has changed is the use of conspiracy, the absolute lack of courage to call it out, the fear that permeates leaders of the Republican Party against a man [Trump] that is basically insane," he said.​

Totally correct.
Totally correct...

Nope... I voted for 'em... twice... the first time because I didn't know any better... the second because you don't change Presidents during wartime... but I regretted it.
Congradulations for being a fool.
On the other hand, both parties suck.

Hell... he's just warmin' up... next stop, the Governor's mansion... or he takes-on one of the two Dem Senators from Illinois...

What makes you think that Rep. Kinzinger could win such an election? The Democrats will have their own candidate, and a large number of pro-Trump voters would never vote for him if he got the nomination. They'd vote for Pritzker if needed to keep Kinzinger out of the governor's mansion.

What makes you think that Rep. Kinzinger could win such an election? The Democrats will have their own candidate, and a large number of pro-Trump voters would never vote for him if he got the nomination. They'd vote for Pritzker if needed to keep Kinzinger out of the governor's mansion.
My guess is that Kinzinger will end-up switching parties... another Joe Manchin type... moderate... he's now a hero to the Not Trump crowd... there'll be a place for him... if not this election cycle, then almost certainly the next... stay tuned...

I would love for Adam Kinzinger to run against Trump. He doesn't stand a chance because of all the conspiracy theorists I know, but he would shred Trump in any and all debates and news conferences. He's honest, a straight shooter, intelligent, and a veteran. Trump is none of those things. Kinzinger would kick his fat bloated ass.

I would love for Adam Kinzinger to run against Trump. He doesn't stand a chance because of all the conspiracy theorists I know, but he would shred Trump in any and all debates and news conferences. He's honest, a straight shooter, intelligent, and a veteran. Trump is none of those things. Kinzinger would kick his fat bloated ass.
Boy did he see you coming. He is none of those things, except a veteran.

Rep. Kinzinger is really the one who is "insane".

His preoccupation with demonizing the 74 million Little Trumpsters instead of working to resist the neomarxist Brandon Regime is why the Republicans are losing credibility.

Not the retired statesman who lives in the city of Palm Beach
:spinner: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back