"Kingsman: The Secret Service" (2014) (no spoilers)

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Watched it last night on on-demand. AWESOME!

By no means original (way inspired by James Bond movies even referencing them, as well as the Greek classics (master and apprentice et al)) but it worked. If you enjoy the super secret agent type flicks with lots of action and fight scenes (interesting martial arts - krav maga?) and where the good guy gets the princess (hehe) AND a little revenge (finally!) make sure you check it out (and watch a minute or so of the credits.)

Watched it last night on on-demand. AWESOME!

By no means original (way inspired by James Bond movies even referencing them, as well as the Greek classics (master and apprentice et al)) but it worked. If you enjoy the super secret agent type flicks with lots of action and fight scenes (interesting martial arts - krav maga?) and where the good guy gets the princess (hehe) AND a little revenge (finally!) make sure you check it out (and watch a minute or so of the credits.)
I was coming here to write a review about this movie because it was really really good. I strongly suggest watching this movie it's humorous Adventure spy movie James Bond type with a British cast. really good plot. definitely a good choice. Samuel Jackson is the evil dude Michael Cain. I'm going to watch it again. Great fight scenes.

This movie was really bad.....and I was hoping for better because Kick Ass was an incredibly good movie. The film was just a mess, the training sequences were poorly done and did nothing to explain their skills as agents....it was just a mess...

This movie was really bad.....and I was hoping for better because Kick Ass was an incredibly good movie. The film was just a mess, the training sequences were poorly done and did nothing to explain their skills as agents....it was just a mess...
I can't believe you did not like this movie. I loved it. I'm going to guess you're a girl? but I am glad to know that the same people may kick ass made this because I loved kick ass so whoever made both movies I am a fan. who made these movies?

Forum List

Back