Kings Speech

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Nothing indicates decline more than a flappy eared aristo travelling in a gold carriage to sit on a gold throne encrusted with looted gems in a palace and tell us what his failing govt intends to do to us this year.

Not much it would seem. These are the dog days.
How much this nonsense costs is hard to imagine. Its a good job everything is ok or we might get upset. And the Americans love it of course.

IDK how they dont feel stupid looking like that.
It was probably cool 500 years ago but my gawd. Now you just look like you are into cosplay.

IDK how they dont feel stupid looking like that.
It was probably cool 500 years ago but my gawd. Now you just look like you are into cosplay.
But you would wear all that if given a chance!

As for me, well no!
Nothing indicates decline more than a flappy eared aristo travelling in a gold carriage to sit on a gold throne encrusted with looted gems in a palace and tell us what his failing govt intends to do to us this year.

How much this nonsense costs is hard to imagine. Its a good job everything is ok or we might get upset. And the Americans love it of course.
King Charles is living proof of why England should give the Monarchy the Boot and make them just rich private citizens…

Ignorant commie Turdy Tainted having no idea how history and culture are made and later celebrated for their many great and good points .

Turdy only loves his Turdy and warped perspective

Charles should have been spending more time in front of the tube seeing what is expected of kings. UK would be a lot better off being ruled by someone like King Joffrey Baratheon, the first of his name.

It's amazing how infatuated so many Americans are by the British royal family!

You'd think they don't know American history.

Anyone that knows anything about the history of British Royalty, knows that the British should be ashamed of their Royalty.

They were inhuman animals! They ascended to the thrown thru mass murder - often slaughtering their own family.

The biggest laugh I have about European Royalty is their habit of marrying their women to foreign Royalty to form alliances. Then several generations later all their descendants made claim to the same thrown and the result was war between the nations that they hoped to unite. Yet they never learned.

More people need to visit the London Dungeon & Tower of London - and realize that these were real people, not Disney characters!

I think Henry VIII was the biggest pos that ever made it to an English throne. He even gave the Pope the boot and made himself the religious chief to get rid of his wife. The Vatikan did not agree to the divorce. And it was his most gentle way to give a wife the sack. The others were beheaded. He was a fat fuck and whom he didn´t scare to death he sentenced to death.

His only competitor is Richard I of England who loved to torture and kill children.

All you can do is sit there and take it you little bitch, because they disarmed you a long time ago.

LOL

It's the usual circus Tommy, like you i have been subjected to it all my life.

Forum List

Back