Kindergartners 'crying', 'shaking' over transgender book their teacher read

That's ridiculous, prepubescent children are not sexual. They have no need to be hearing about that stuff.

Last edited:
breitbart and alex jones lol

"9. DAMNING THE SOURCE: (ad hominem, sometimes called the genetic fallacy) attempts to refute an argument by indicting the source of the argument, rather than the substance of the argument itself.

example: There is no reason to listen to the arguments of those who oppose school prayer, for they are the arguments of atheists!

example: The American Trial Lawyers Association favors of this piece of legislation, so you know it has to be bad for ordinary citizens."

Fallacy List

Why didn't you just say "I'm using the I don't like the sources, therefore, that automatically discounts the information" argument? It would have been a lot easier and less embarrassing for you.
Why doesn't Trump say that

He calls the media what it is. Quite a difference from saying something is wrong because you don't like the FACTS it states.

Strollingbones was doing the exact same thing, cuck

Why didn't you just say "I'm using the I don't like the sources, therefore, that automatically discounts the information" argument? It would have been a lot easier and less embarrassing for you.

He calls the media what it is. Quite a difference from saying something is wrong because you don't like the FACTS it states.

Strollingbones was questioning facts and discounting them because the source was disliked. Trump discounts what isn't factual. There is a difference.

Strollingbones was questioning facts and discounting them because the source was disliked. Trump discounts what isn't factual. There is a difference.
Trump has never demonstrated any interest in things that are factual.

Like I said. There is a difference. Sorry you can't see it.

Yeah. I bet you believed Ted Cruz's dad helped kill JFK, too. :rolleyes:

I bet you divert when proven wrong. Wait, you just did.

I bet you divert when proven wrong. Wait, you just did.
Are you suggesting that info about Cruz's dad wasn't factual? Dumb cuck.

Forum List

Back