Kindergarteners taught 'whites make it harder for black people'

I know this might be the most racist statement I could ever possibly make but, I know black people are capable of achievement without the help of whitey.

I know. Give me my Klan hood.
:rolleyes:
Ku Klux and Black Panthers agreed on keeping the races apart, but it doesn't matter. In China, third graders are learning calculus. In America, third graders are learning the men have periods.

FB_IMG_1658684937970.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
"'Kindergarteners taught 'whites make it harder for black people'
Photos taken by concerned parents reveal CRT and radical gender ideology in lesson plans for five-year-olds."
"One parent spoke to Libs of TikTok after they were sent a photo of the lesson plan that allegedly taught 5-year-olds about the horrors of white people. “Whites make it harder for black people,” read one line. “Whites boss POC [people of color] around,” another read. Children were also taught, “New York has more freedom to vote than Texas.” Keep in mind these children live in Texas."

"Parents voiced concern to the school about the lessons but were reportedly dismissed. One parent told Libs of TikTok, “When parents confront them like I did, they will first say it was an oversight, and if you keep asking too many questions, they will tell you that you're an extremist.”"

Follow the link to read the rest about a common horror in a USA under severe assault by the minions, cohorts and lackeys of the evil, vile New World Order.

Patriots, prepare to engage the evil forces seeking to destroy all of Western civilization!!!

But but but, there's no such thing as CRT, the left have told us so.

"'Kindergarteners taught 'whites make it harder for black people'
Photos taken by concerned parents reveal CRT and radical gender ideology in lesson plans for five-year-olds."
"One parent spoke to Libs of TikTok after they were sent a photo of the lesson plan that allegedly taught 5-year-olds about the horrors of white people. “Whites make it harder for black people,” read one line. “Whites boss POC [people of color] around,” another read. Children were also taught, “New York has more freedom to vote than Texas.” Keep in mind these children live in Texas."

"Parents voiced concern to the school about the lessons but were reportedly dismissed. One parent told Libs of TikTok, “When parents confront them like I did, they will first say it was an oversight, and if you keep asking too many questions, they will tell you that you're an extremist.”"

Follow the link to read the rest about a common horror in a USA under severe assault by the minions, cohorts and lackeys of the evil, vile New World Order.

Patriots, prepare to engage the evil forces seeking to destroy all of Western civilization!!!

I think these tactics will further divide the races by creating angry whites and hate fill black people

We do set the bar too high by exemplifying good conduct and education

Commitment to the children you father at a rate higher than 20% is just too much white boy like. It’s racist and so is pointing it out.

Commitment to the children you father at a rate higher than 20% is just too much white boy like. It’s racist and so is pointing it out.
And since the Prog politicians do not care about this including black politicians, this will continue until the resources eventually are reduced out of economic necessity.

They're teaching history already at that age? The bastards...

ruby-nell-bridges-at-age-6-was-the-first-african-14127011.png
Are you this dumb or what?
You realize those 3 white men were there to protect her during the transitional period of desegregating schools.
So the headline of this could read - "Whites are ensuring blacks have more rights"

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Try telling me what CRT is before you ask questions.
You keep asking this question, but you already know what we and everyone else in the world thinks it is, so why dont you just tell us what your weird and incorrect thoughts about CRT are so we can all get a good laugh.

Forum List

Back