Kimmel's right purdy speech

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
His kid was ill, yeah yeah, the whole thing made me cry , BUT

All Kimmel accomplished was promoting propaganda that if you send money to an insurance company every month, somehow you're "covered"

It doesn't work that way, death panels will decide what is covered and when.

The health insurance companies want forced collections from every working person in America, and in exchange they'll sell you that fallacy that in the future you will waltz into a hospital and say "The Doc said I need a baboon heart, let's everyone get scrubbed up , chop! chop!"

It ain't gonna work that way.

They'll tell you the procedure is to go home, take 2 aspirin, do the hokey pokey for 2 hours every night, and come back in 6 months for your check up.

...and you'll say "what am I paying 600 bucks per month for?"

...and they'll say "because you're all idiots"

All Kimmel accomplished was promoting propaganda that if you send money to an insurance company every month, somehow you're "covered"

The health insurance companies want forced collections from every working person in America, and in exchange they'll sell you that fallacy that in the future you will waltz into a hospital and say "The Doc said I need a baboon heart, let's everyone get scrubbed up , chop! chop!"

They'll tell you the procedure is to go home, take 2 aspirin, do the hokey pokey for 2 hours every night, and come back in 6 months for your check up.

I don't think it works like that, but if you do, then you must be all for single payer. Cut the insurance companies out of it completely.

You should just give up on ever going to the doctors, be sure to tell your friends.

What can you expect from the fat pig Kimmel, who was depraved enough to fuck the repellent Sarah Silverman?

Forum List

Back