What's With The Liberal's "Fair Share" Dog Whistle

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Liberals are always railing about "fair share" unless it's coming out of their pockets.

How damn dumb is it to constantly try to increase progressive income taxes while they do every thing they can to increase regressive taxes like sales tax, social security, and medicare taxes at the same time?

Then when Congress says let's pass a healthcare bill and give block grants to every state, and everyone gets the same amount, they go batshit crazy railing that's not fair.

Libtardos are the most hypocritical losers we have to contend with. They have a dog whistle for every side of the argument at any given time.

I like Trump's dog whistle better, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

You'd bring back slavery as you simply don't believe that anyone besides the super rich deserves to be treated with any rights or respect. OUr first world standard of living were built on TR's and FDR's anti-trust and unions and now you fuckers destroy everything.

Clueless piece of subhuman shit.

You'd bring back slavery as you simply don't believe that anyone besides the super rich deserves to be treated with any rights or respect. OUr first world standard of living were built on TR's and FDR's anti-trust and unions and now you fuckers destroy everything.

I don't even know where to begin to tell you how your worship of the Roosevelt clan is so misguided and how it actually made our situation worse since they were thicker than thieves with the international bankers that gave seed money to start said monopolies for those like the Fords, Harrimans, Carnigies, JP Morgans and Rockefellers. Your understanding is utterly piss poor.......I have to laugh.

OUr first world standard of living were built on TR's and FDR's anti-trust and unions and now you fuckers destroy everything.

"All Government employees should realize that the process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service," he wrote. "It has its distinct and insurmountable limitations when applied to public personnel management."

Roosevelt didn’t stop there.

"The very nature and purposes of Government make it impossible for administrative officials to represent fully or to bind the employer in mutual discussions with Government employee organizations," he wrote.

FDR was against government employees unionizing.

You're right, we should be like FDR.

End government unions NOW!!!

Clueless piece of subhuman [Matthew].

1295180.png

Dog whistle? Nope, I think someone doesn't understand that definition, though I'm sure they'll probably spend some time attempting to explain that they do.

Anyway, I'm all for the rich paying more into Social Security and Medicare.

Dog whistle? Nope, I think someone doesn't understand that definition, though I'm sure they'll probably spend some time attempting to explain that they do.

Why, because you're entitled to the fruits of somebody else's labor who was more ambitious than you?

Why, because you're entitled to the fruits of somebody else's labor who was more ambitious than you?

Doesn't affect me one way or another.

New Topics

Forum List

Back