Kimberly Guilfoyle was paid $60k to introduce Trump before Capitol riot, Jan 6 committee member claims

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Thats a huge sum of money for 2 minutes work. I would expect Oprah or similar for that kind of cash.
This does indeed look like a grift. A money laundering operation for the $250m that trump stole from the public.
KImberley is a DIL after Trumps heart. As big a crook as anyone in the trump family.

Thats a huge sum of money for 2 minutes work. I would expect Oprah or similar for that kind of cash.
This does indeed look like a grift. A money laundering operation for the $250m that trump stole from the public.
KImberley is a DIL after Trumps heart. As big a crook as anyone in the trump family.
So fucking what?

Doesn't Trump have like a shit ton of money? Money he had long before he ever entered politics? Can we say the same for the majority of our "career politicians"? They all have a shit ton of money but it's not money they had before they went to Washington.....

I'm surprised Jr hasn't been suffocated yet by her ta tas Tammy

Doesn't Trump have like a shit ton of money? Money he had long before he ever entered politics? Can we say the same for the majority of our "career politicians"? They all have a shit ton of money but it's not money they had before they went to Washington.....
It looks like he has made a lot more with the steal scam.
Why did he set up the Trump U scam ?
Why did he steal from the cancer charity ?

That is nothing compared to the $1.5 billion that Hunter Biden got to sell out his country to the Chinese and kickback 10% to The Big Guy.

Nasty leftist trash. ^^^

It looks like he has made a lot more with the steal scam.
Why did he set up the Trump U scam ?
Why did he steal from the cancer charity ?
Why are you deflecting? Trump entered office a rich guy and left that way too. Most of our politicians have been just politicians their whole life. Where did their money come? That’s a much more interesting question than the one you are pondering. And if we are ok with their grift why is Trumps ant worse?

She is known to give donors a lap dance. Does that make her a whore?

Why are you deflecting? Trump entered office a rich guy and left that way too. Most of our politicians have been just politicians their whole life. Where did their money come? That’s a much more interesting question than the one you are pondering. And if we are ok with their grift why is Trumps ant worse?
You are deflecting from trumps grifting.

far less then putin paid bill clinton for a two min speech

Forum List

Back