Kim Threatens to Blow Up DC

Anything to change the topic of the statues and T's disgusting words. NK is not going to do anything. Bannon assured us not to worry about it.
Anything to change the topic of the statues and T's disgusting words.

is that the only thing going on in your tiny little world?

No Penelope has some other things going on in her tiny little world, you know Hamas and Hezbollah Cheerleading type things.

Bizarro that she is Bedwetting about The Donald with his "disgusting words" when she defends Hamas and Hezbollah in split seconds on a frequent basis.

The Upside Down World of a Leftist.

White House Down is a 2013 American political action thriller film directed by Roland Emmerich about an assault on the White House by a paramilitary group and the Capitol Police Officer who tries to stop them. The film's screenplay is by James Vanderbilt, and it stars Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx, with Maggie Gyllenhaal, James Woods, Jason Clarke, Joey King, and Richard Jenkins in supporting roles. The film was released on June 28, 2013 and grossed $205 million worldwide.[2]

White House Down - Wikipedia

OK, I have mixed feeling on this one, but I guess I'm in if he throws in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Boston and Philadelphia (especially Philadelphia) and some free diet Coke till the radiation goes down a bit.
North Korea shows the Capitol obliterated by red missiles | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 144215

Let's make a guess at the false flag date to take place, keeping in mind the lunatic ANTIFA maybe even all the hate groups etc............... Now imagine something takes place on 911 again ......................inside job it will be again.

The fear instilled in the people from 911 the last time ushered in the means to strip us of the issues we see today the suckers of society willingly gave up their rights, privacy and protection based on some BS LIES the Government fed us all. Everyone bent over and took it like a good little slave..............

Fast forward to this SEPT. we have another 911 only worse it can usher in Martial Law stripping us all of what's left of our freedom. Of course they might use ANTIFA to do that as well.

Take into thought all the monuments being stripped of our nation etc...........

Oh well just my theory not fact lol.

OK, I have mixed feeling on this one, but I guess I'm in if he throws in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Boston and Philadelphia (especially Philadelphia) and some free diet Coke till the radiation goes down a bit.

View attachment 144215

Why are you hating on Philly?

th

View attachment 144215

I was wondering about Boston

fastest way to bake the beans

View attachment 144215

I was wondering about Boston

fastest way to bake the beans

a very practical answer-------what about that sweet bread
that gets baked in a can? All of the necessary ingredients
for a real boston supper can be STORED---for long periods of
time in bomb shelters

View attachment 144215

Let's make a guess at the false flag date to take place, keeping in mind the lunatic ANTIFA maybe even all the hate groups etc............... Now imagine something takes place on 911 again ......................inside job it will be again.

The fear instilled in the people from 911 the last time ushered in the means to strip us of the issues we see today the suckers of society willingly gave up their rights, privacy and protection based on some BS LIES the Government fed us all. Everyone bent over and took it like a good little slave..............

Fast forward to this SEPT. we have another 911 only worse it can usher in Martial Law stripping us all of what's left of our freedom. Of course they might use ANTIFA to do that as well.

take a nap-------and wake up in the CONSPIRACY room. ----

Anything to change the topic of the statues and T's disgusting words. NK is not going to do anything. Bannon assured us not to worry about it.

Of course, the threat of statues of long dead Southern presidents and generals is far more dangerous than the threat of live Korean dingbat who has nuclear powers given to him by the super patriot and philandering tom cat Bill Clinton.

The only thing disgusting is you.

Of course, the threat of statues of long dead Southern presidents and generals is far more dangerous than the threat of live Korean dingbat who has nuclear powers given to him by the super patriot and philandering tom cat Bill Clinton.

The only thing disgusting is you.

not the ONLY thing

View attachment 144215

take a nap-------and wake up in the CONSPIRACY room. ----

That can be expected from those who lack knowledge of information......................

(BANNED) AmeriGeddon Movie Full Length Feature Film HD - Mike Norris

this movie only came out last year I believe, and they banned it
Mike Norris is the son of Chuck Norris

But I found the trailer anyway

(BANNED) AmeriGeddon Movie Full Length Feature Film HD - Mike Norris

this movie only came out last year I believe, and they banned it
Mike Norris is the son of Chuck Norris

But I found the trailer anyway

Really, like we would waste our time.

And for the sheep who can't believe our Government is not capable of killing our own people then some of you lack total knowledge of our Government's history such as OPERATION NORTHWOODS, you tell others everything is a conspiracy while you totally do not know wtf you are talking about. You 100% have no knowledge in real life events. You are so far gone in your own world of Gov. love you can't see past the shit covering your glasses.

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The plans detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.[2] The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[3]

upload_2017-8-17_9-26-18.png

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia
Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back