Kim K Robbed of 10M in Paris

The biggest attention and media whores on the planet are these Kardashian creatures.
I think it's funnier than hell she was robbed, and I wish the robbers had taken much more from this skank.

Who is Kim Kardashian?

A chick with $10M less in jewelry.

Related to Kim Novak?

Isnt Kim Novak the really old actress that loved Black men?

no. You are thinking of Mae West.
I could have sworn this Novak chick had a thing for Sammy Davis Jr.

Well, to tell you the truth, I have no idea. I'm just making stuff up while waiting for my shift to begin at the Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteers....

Probably an insurance scam in the works...
Not a chance. This was real. Ask yourself who the insider was who told them not to beat her up, rape her or harm her in any way. It certainly wasn't Kanye West. It wasn't the Kardashians' either. You're not thinking.

Kim was robbed in Paris while Kanye was performing at a concert. Sounds like a professional job as the culprits were dressed as the police. Luckily the children were not involved in the robbery.

Kim Kardashian West held at gunpoint, robbed in Paris - CNN.com

It's hard to feel sorry for a skank that is so into her looks and material shit being robbed of so much jewelry. Also what kind of man is Kanye not hiring some major firepower and muscle to guard so much wealth? What a couple of dumb fucks.
Jewelry can be replaced. What about his wife and children? You can be sure he will increase his security now and if he is wise he will fire that bodyguard.
Photos of him holding hands with Kim's sister:
Five things to know about Kim's beefy bodyguard, Pascal Duvier - | Photo6 | India Today |

There is something very off about this guy. I found this tweet by him:

Pascal‏@PascalDuvier
Sometimes you know someone, but end up realizing you actually do not know them at all.

5:49 PM - 4 Jul 2016
10 retweets23 likes

A simple google search suggests that Kanye West's net worth is around $145,000,000, and Kim Kardashian West's net worth is somewhere around $85,000,000 to $150,000,000... bringing their supposed total combined fortune to somewhere around $230,000,000 to $295,000,000. So, their 11.2 million dollar loss is pretty much nothing to them.

Who is Kim Kardashian?

Related to Kim Novak?

That was May Britt. Marriage didn't last that long.
Sammy was cool in the Rifleman episode.

Related to Kim Novak?

Nope it was Kim Novak. They actually were going to get married. The only reason i remember her is because she was in one of the few white movies I saw as a kid and I thought she looked out of place.

The Forbidden Love of Sammy Davis Jr. and Kim Novak

Related to Kim Novak?

Nope it was Kim Novak. They actually were going to get married. The only reason i remember her is because she was in one of the few white movies I saw as a kid and I thought she looked out of place.

The Forbidden Love of Sammy Davis Jr. and Kim Novak
Well Son of a Gun
White movies???
I knew a black kid in the army who said his dad would never miss a Randolph Scott Western.

Last edited:
Kim Novak better known for Vertigo than Bell, Book and Candle! Noooooo,

Her falling in love with a skinny black jew is easier to believe than that.

Wasn't Kanye West publicly begging for money a year ago?
I have no idea. I only read the story about this robbery early this morning. I'm glad she is still alive. It means she could still come to saving faith in Jesus Christ and raise her children in the LORD and she would know real joy, real peace, true rest. Instead of living in fear and torment.

Forum List

Back