How Will Kim Jung Un Be Assassinated?

• Chappelle-Nadal is a CIA operative and will take him out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny Depp will stab him with a Pirate's Cutlass

• Madonna will blow up the North Korean "white house"

• Morning Joe will suck Kim Jung Un's dick until they both die.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Kathy Griffith will behead Kim Jung Un

• Kim Jung Un meets with an unfortunate accident with a lawnmower

• Un looses the brakes on his "North Korean" limo (donkey cart) during a mountainous joy ride.

• Kim Jung Un is poisoned to death eating Uranium Laced Ice Cream (Moose Tracks)

• Kim Jung Un Dies as the result of some weird Vacumn Cleaner Malfunction

• Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters kill him during a Threesome

• Chuck Schummer's Poison Cyanide Laced Tears Kill Little Kim when they embrace

• Obama clenches his butthole while Kim gives it to him making Kim's Head Explode

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
I am hearing some murmuring that Kim Jung Un's CLOSEST Advisors and so called friends, are quietly plotting his death to avoid a catastrophic war with THE US, much like some of Hitler's inner circle plotted his failed assassination attempt.

Naturally if Kim Jung Un would meet with an unfortunate accident, like Uranium poisoning in his food, this would make The American Hating Left sad, and our allies, and Patriotic Americans happy. It'd be one less thing for The Left to harass and criticize President Trump over.
Off with his head!

Nice job, idiot! You blew their cover.
Who's Cover?

KJU's closest advisors and so called friends. Now we all know their secret plan.
Yah, but what is really cool about this, is that Jung has no clue who it is. And My Poll.....you get to vote how he gets killed.
Did you vote man?

Don't like any of your choices.

My choice is to strap bombs on you and have you give him a hug.

I am hearing some murmuring that Kim Jung Un's CLOSEST Advisors and so called friends, are quietly plotting his death to avoid a catastrophic war with THE US, much like some of Hitler's inner circle plotted his failed assassination attempt.

Naturally if Kim Jung Un would meet with an unfortunate accident, like Uranium poisoning in his food, this would make The American Hating Left sad, and our allies, and Patriotic Americans happy. It'd be one less thing for The Left to harass and criticize President Trump over.
Off with his head!

Nice job, idiot! You blew their cover.
Who's Cover?

KJU's closest advisors and so called friends. Now we all know their secret plan.
Yah, but what is really cool about this, is that Jung has no clue who it is. And My Poll.....you get to vote how he gets killed.
Did you vote man?

Don't like any of your choices.

My choice is to strap bombs on you and have you give him a hug.
Which tells me The The Left's New Favorite Hero is no Longer Putin, it's Kim Jung Un.

Don't forget to vote folks.

We plan on showing Kim Jung Un's Assassination LIVE ON NATIONAL TV.
Stay tuned for announcements for the Go Fund Me Page.
Once we get to One Million Dollars, we will take him out.

All bets are off if President Trump sends a Cruise Missile to Un's birthday party.

Off with his head!

How "quietly" can they plotting if you're hearing rumours about it a half a world away?

Off with his head!

How "quietly" can they plotting if you're hearing rumours about it a half a world away?
Original Tree has a mole in the Hermit Kingdom.

I think it might be Dennis Rodman, but I'm not sure.

Actually it's not an assassination plot. It's a plot to ship fatboy to Britain where Tainted Tommy is jonesing to run the kid's effort at being the next Prime Minister - what with Corbyn not being quite authoritarian enough to please.

Finally, a breakthrough:

Dennis Rodman Wants to 'Straighten Things Out' Between Donald Trump, North Korea

"I just want to try to straighten things out for everyone to get along together," Rodman said Wednesday on Good Morning Britain, via Adam K. Raymond of New York magazine.

Rodman has made several visits to North Korea and its leader Kim Jong-un.

While Rodman's unusual friendship with Kim began when he first visited the country in 2013 as part of a basketball exhibition, he explained that politics do not come up.

"We laugh, we sing karaoke, we do a lot of cool things together," Rodman said on Good Morning Britain of his relationship with Kim, via Reuters. "We ride horses, we hang out, we go skiing, we hardly ever talk politics, and that's the good thing."

I'd like to think that the higher ups are aware they're playing with fire by threatening the US and close allies, but I'm not entirely sure at this point. They let him shoot a missile over Japan after all... I suspect any that are "wanting out of the crazy game" are seriously afraid of meeting the same fate his brother and uncle did, I imagine they're more likely to defect and flee, than to risk an assassination attempt.

That said I do think a 'precision' strike on Kim and his higher ups is the best solution to this problem, however, I do not believe that America should be the one pulling the trigger. See if Russia will end the fucker; Putin could use a nod for the good deed and maybe it'll restore a bit of global world peace/good will between nations. Friendly rivalries are actually helpful to spur innovation and technological advances, but straight out enemies in the nuclear arena not so much. Relations between Russia and America need repairing, especially with ISIS being crushed by President Trump's assistance plans in the M.E.

Forum List

Back