Kim Jun-Un may be a bit more "clever" than Trump....

Moron.....NO ONE is stating that NK is not screwed up......HOWEVER, they DO have nukes and the orange buffoon's retaliation against NK would kill thousands of South Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Russians.....

NOW THAT would go over real well, don;t you think?....or do you EVER think?

By retaliation, you are saying that North Korea has, in some manner, attacked the United States and/or another country with which we allies and agree to defend each other.

Unlike the policies of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, leading behind is NOT a workable solution as proven by the results of Obama's cowardice.

No, there would not be thousands dead, there would be millions and they would all rest on the shoulders of Kim Jung un.

A fucking Military recruit straight out of job training knows whats classified and whats not. The Government pretty much idiot proofs everything the biggest indicator of classification is the classification stamped on every fiucking page.

Lets face Thurnderfart....the entire PLANET is against you........plotting its devious plans to cover for Hillary and calling the buffoon in the oval office a clown...

I know, I know it seems so unfair that not everybody has joined the Trump cult like you.....but it is what it is......LOL

Last edited:
A fucking Military recruit straight out of job training knows whats classified and whats not. The Government pretty much idiot proofs everything the biggest indicator of classification is the classification stamped on every fiucking page.

Lets face Thurnderfart....the entire PLANET is against you........plotting its devious plans to cover for Hillary and calling the buffoon in the oval office a clown...

I know, I know it seems so unfair that not everybody has joined the Trump cult like you.,,,,,,,but it is what it is......LOL
Riiiiigght.

Comey said Clinton wasn’t sophisticated enough to understand what information was classified and what wasn’t.

It is actually AMAZING that Trump has not erected a statue to honor Comey....After all, Comey handed to the orange clown the oval office 11 days prior to the election by stating that the FBI had reopened an investigation on Hillary (something that soon after he stated,"never mind."

The older generation of South Koreans certainly don't want the US to be a third party.

Your source and link, please.

The older generation of South Koreans knows they have been protected from the ruthless dictatorship of North Korea taking over their country for over sixty years.

Do you think that South Korea is not aware of this?

i-Bv6gM26-L.jpg
You misunderstood me the older generation wants the US front and center not a third party. I don't need a link for this I spent almost 2 years living in South Korea.

Comey said Clinton wasn’t sophisticated enough to understand what information was classified and what wasn’t.

It is actually AMAZING that Trump has not erected a statue to honor Comey....After all, Comey handed to the orange clown the oval office 11 days prior to the election by stating that the FBI had reopened an investigation on Hillary (something that soon after he stated,"never mind."
Yeah its everyone's fault but the shitty candidate the DNC chose.

I know, I know it seems so unfair that not everybody has joined the Trump cult like you.....but it is what it is......LOL

I've worked with medial records and had the importance of confidentiality constantly and repeatedly pounded into my brain.

The idea that classified government files are less secure is not credible.

Thunderkiss is right and you are full of it.

You right wing morons, will take ANY thread (this one, for example, about Trump and Kim Jung Un)....and somehow can only replay the one fucking tune of "Lock her up"......

Even an idiot would stop after a year......but YOU Trump cultist can only "defend' this charlatan by constantly attacking the now irrelevant Hillary Clinton.

BORING, really.

I have piles of horse shit in my pasture that are more clever than Trump.

Why does it infuriate you so much that President Donald Trump is being so extraordinarily successful? Shouldn't you celebrate the success or are you that way at home too? in a dispute with your spouse, do you always have to win regardless of whether you are right or wrong? Or are you certain that you're always right?
Why?

really, you don't see it?

He is destroying this country.

He has pissed off every one of our allies.

He is dismantling every department of the federal government.

He does nothing but tear down. tear down departments, tearing down systems, tearing down people. People are fleeing his government because they don't want to be a part of it.

I gave news jackass. Tearing down is easy especially when you no clue what you are doing.

Building something takes skill & planning.

Trump has done nothing to build onto our country. NOTHING.

He just ran us another 1.5 trillion in debt to give himself a huge tax cut & you fucking idiots are dancing naked around the fire.

Trump is making our environment worse & reversing efforts to fight global warming. Two things important for our future generations you morons cheer. This is how fucking stupid you are.

And this is why I am pissed off. You & Trump are working to destroy my childten's future. You jackasses want to destroy your children's future, that is up to you but you drag my children wth it.

You will see in November how many Americans agreed with me & how few are as fucking stupid as you.

Why does it infuriate you so much that President Donald Trump is being so extraordinarily successful? Shouldn't you celebrate the success or are you that way at home too? in a dispute with your spouse, do you always have to win regardless of whether you are right or wrong? Or are you certain that you're always right?

These idiots will celebrate the Clinton's, probably the most sleazy, corrupt, duo ever to live in the White House....At least Trump doesn't need to use his office to get rich unlike the Clintons who've made over 200 million dollars selling out the country for cash...Pathetic really

The people of NK are starving to death. Kim Jun-Un isn’t clever.

You right wing morons, will take ANY thread (this one, for example, about Trump and Kim Jung Un)....and somehow can only replay the one fucking tune of "Lock her up"......

Even an idiot would stop after a year......but YOU Trump cultist can only "defend' this charlatan by constantly attacking the now irrelevant Hillary Clinton.

BORING, really.

Just ONE YEAR ago, she was the banner bearer for your whole movement, which reflects on your and your party.

The players, the issues, the policies you people support, the way you think, pretty much everything is still the same.

Hell, you people are still pretty much living in the 60s, so, as far as I am concerned, Carter is still relevant when talking to you Moonbeams.

Before any Trump cultists starts in with any mockery that someone on the left actually "likes" Kim Jun-Un......let me say that the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet..........BUT, the very same criticism can also be stated about Trump....

That stated, Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south,making the U.S. just an unwelcomed third party in the region.

North Korea and China have managed a masterful chess move, while the orange buffoon is STILL trying to figure out the rules of playing checkers with his infantile bravado.
It could also be argued that Trump's pressure has made Kim realize he has to start playing ball.

But as a hardcore partisan ideologue, you're not allowed to think that, so it never even occurred to you.

I have no idea which it is. Neither do you. I'm hoping for the best, even if Trump gets credit.

Do not care who gets credit, would be nice ti avoud a war of any kind though!

These idiots will celebrate the Clinton's, probably the most sleazy, corrupt, duo ever to live in the White House....At least Trump doesn't need to use his office to get rich unlike the Clintons who've made over 200 million dollars selling out the country for cash...Pathetic really

Wow, You have some nerve calling anyone an idiot.

Anyone that voted for Donald Trump is the dumbest person on the planet.

From that post we can tell you're a brilliant person:eusa_clap:

Nope. Calling Trump voters the dumbest people on the planet only shows you're are smarter than a pile of horseshit.

Nope. Calling Trump voters the dumbest people on the planet only shows you're are smarter than a pile of horseshit.

Actually it just shows you are a self deluded asshole.

Actually it just shows you are a self deluded asshole.

Sorry but if you voted for Trump, That makes you so very deluded.

Forum List

Back