Kim Jong Un is soooo fat......

He's probably the only fat person in NK.

Everyone else is starving.
20aqhhz.jpg

You are funny! I am NOT only fat person in North Korea!

ac2zuo.jpg

I am fat, and I am not Kim! See? I have glasses!

Sure glad sold them nuclear reactors to N Korea a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list. From a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. With US taxpayer funds that helped them complete the deal. Ponied up by Bush. In a plan initiated under Clinton.

Feel free to piss all over each other about "which" party is responsible.

Sure glad sold them nuclear reactors to N Korea a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list. From a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. With US taxpayer funds that helped them complete the deal. Ponied up by Bush. In a plan initiated under Clinton.

The topic is weight Fenton. If you want to join in on a Kim bedwetting thread just start one.

The topic is weight Fenton. If you want to join in on a Kim bedwetting thread just start one.

Obvious why partisanshitheads won't ever go near stuff like that shoog.

New Topics

Forum List

Back