Obama inherited a crisis....Trump creates his own!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
When Obama took office, he not only had the GOP-igs to contend with, not to mention his own party a bit hesitant to support him, he was handed a really shit economy...we all know the specifics....wrote a song about it, want to hear it, here it goes....that type of shit....anyways, Trump the clown, is being givin an economy that needs a little tweeking, but not bad, throw in a few wars that need addressing, the guys got it pretty good.....SO WHAT DOES THE IDIOT SAVANT DO?

1) PARTNERS WITH RUSSIA, SHITS ALL OVER AMERICA INTELLIGENCE AND LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING
2) ALREADY HE'S GOT CHINA UP IN ARMS READY TO SHUT US ALL DOWN
3) HE'S AT WAR WITH THE PRESS, HIS OWN PARTY AND THE PEOPLE
4) WOMEN HATE HIM, GAYS HATE HIM, THE HANDICAP HATE HIM
5) HE'S ALIANTED ALL OUR ALLIES
6) STILL SHITTIN ON OLD ENEMIES
7) HAS MORE CONSTITUTIONAL BREACHES THAN OBAMA WHO TOOK WHITEY'S GUNS FROM HIM
AND AND AND HAS ALL THIS SHIT GOING AGAINST HIM....AT HIS OWN MAKINGS!!!!!!!

...And still we have no details about the policies he plans to implement. All that stuff noted in the OP could be put to bed were there some details about what he intends to do, how, when, who's affected and how, etc. But instead of that, we get senseless tweets castigating people.

Yeah Obama got a raw deal through and through, but I wouldn't be so quick to talk about trumps waning popularity among his base. Because it's not happening.
The polls showing disappointment among voters who pulled the lever for trump should be considered just as unbelievable as the polls we relied on during the general election.

Right now trump voters are taking a wait & see attitude which does not represent disappointment. They too are as much in the dark as we are as to what Trumps plans are for the future.

Last edited:
Personally, I like him pissing off china. and we should all be at war with the press.

When Obama took office, he not only had the GOP-igs to contend with, not to mention his own party a bit hesitant to support him, he was handed a really shit economy...we all know the specifics....wrote a song about it, want to hear it, here it goes....that type of shit....anyways, Trump the clown, is being givin an economy that needs a little tweeking, but not bad, throw in a few wars that need addressing, the guys got it pretty good.....SO WHAT DOES THE IDIOT SAVANT DO?

1) PARTNERS WITH RUSSIA, SHITS ALL OVER AMERICA INTELLIGENCE AND LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING
2) ALREADY HE'S GOT CHINA UP IN ARMS READY TO SHUT US ALL DOWN
3) HE'S AT WAR WITH THE PRESS, HIS OWN PARTY AND THE PEOPLE
4) WOMEN HATE HIM, GAYS HATE HIM, THE HANDICAP HATE HIM
5) HE'S ALIANTED ALL OUR ALLIES
6) STILL SHITTIN ON OLD ENEMIES
7) HAS MORE CONSTITUTIONAL BREACHES THAN OBAMA WHO TOOK WHITEY'S GUNS FROM HIM
AND AND AND HAS ALL THIS SHIT GOING AGAINST HIM....AT HIS OWN MAKINGS!!!!!!!

Please notify me when one of the Legion of U2TSVI chimes in with a "what shit economy?".

Cause you KNOW that's coming...

Quite a rant. Number 4 sticks out as pure irony that the groups seeking inclusion and acceptance would hate anybody.
On 5 I believe the op meant alienated. Sigh, just another rant with no real point. It's really just getting sad.

Quite a rant. Number 4 sticks out as pure irony that the groups seeking inclusion and acceptance would hate anybody.
On 5 I believe the op meant alienated. Sigh, just another rant with no real point. It's really just getting sad.
She don't be to good with spelling, grammer, an stuff if you axe me.

Forum List

Back