Kim Jong-un Has a Plan To Keep His Nukes AND Still Make Trump Happy

Watching cons get conned by a con is something that will surely be laughed at in future history classes.
Future generations will be tipping over & snorting in laughter at the lies & corruption you fools ate up by the spoonful.
However I don't think your future grandchildren will think it's funny that you left them in massive debt so billionaires could get a big beautiful tax gift or that you destroyed the only planet we have.
I'll start a "go fund me" page to send cons to Mars!
"Space Force".
Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
MAGA!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Watching democrats trying to diminish the achievements of Trump is something I'll never forget.

It's a damn shame democrats appreciate this country being in a better position.
Achievements??? Having the whole world separating themselves from us?? Giving tax cuts to billionaires?? Acting like an asshole in front of ass holes?
I wouldn't expect someone of your caliber to understand.
NO? Im smarter than lawyers and generals and know the best words I understand
And you’ll be the front runner for our village idiot award. Congrats. :)

You just nailed it!
I said months ago that Kim is much smarter than chump, but hey, who isn't?
Why wouldn't Kim negotiate with former US presidents? lol.
Kim found his patsy. Kim is buddies with Vlad. What better time to take the US down than now - with an idiot in the Oval Office who is about to be prosecuted for high crimes & misdemeanors - & obstruction of justice.

MAGA!
lmfao

Where are you getting all your confidential information from, ma'am?

You just nailed it!
Kim found his patsy. Kim is buddies with Vlad. What better time to take the US down than now - with an idiot in the Oval Office who is about to be prosecuted for high crimes & misdemeanors - & obstruction of justice.

MAGA!
lmfao

You just nailed it!

MAGA!
lmfao

What happened, Nelly? Run out of minutes on your Obamafone?

The writing is on the wall.
Pick up a newspaper every now & then.
Read the idiots tweets.
Hell, just listen to Guilliani admit guilt every single time he opens his mouth!

If you are too stupid to know that Mueller doesn't have those emails between chump, Junior, Jared, Manafort, Popadopolus, Page, Cohen & ALL THE RUSSIANS oligarchs then I can't help you.

Remember, chump loves the uneducated so you are definitely loved by your Cheeto Jesus.

Sweetie, you got conned by a lifelong con & you're just too ashamed to admit how stupid you are.

Hmmmm. I wonder what Ivanka will look like when the silicon diminishes, the hair extensions & color can't be maintained, the Botox shots stop & the caps on her teeth fall out.

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!!!
lol.

You suckers got conned. Just admit it.

lol... OK I'll humor you, but first you have to do your part... what does it mean to preface something? Take that answer & plop in "inane dispersion". Then conjure up one of the points you were making in your OP. This is a facet of sentence structure using prefacing dispersions, which in ea. and every one of your points happens to be inane. Hope that helps... Really the point you are making through the coherence of persuasion should leave the reader to come to the conclusion that you are 'prefacing' for them. 'idiot' Trump should be a forgone conclusion in my mind after a few sentences...

Last edited:

The on-again-off-again summit between the idiot trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Singapore on June 12 is officially on - again.

Being only six days away, the idiot trump will likely scramble to invent reasons to skip the meeting. The idiot trump knows better than anyone that Kim Jong-un will outmaneuver him in the negotiations.

During the months of childish name-calling between the two leaders, Kim Jong-un has had more than ample time to study the idiot trump and understand the historic level of corruption the orange crook and his swamp rats brought to the White House in January 2017. Kim has seen the level of corruption in the idiot trump’s administration grow each day.

Kim has also taken notice of the failure of the idiot trump to abide by certain financial laws, which are constitutionally required for an individual to hold public office in the United States. It is public knowledge the checks and balances put in place by the Founding Fathers are being ignored by both the Republican controlled executive and legislative branches. The corruption in the current administration is being enabled by the equally corrupt Republican congressional majority. Kim is well aware of these developments.

Kim knows he can use the greedy turd in the White House to his personal benefit. He need only offer lucrative real estate deals to the idiot trump to ensure his cooperation and attendance in Singapore. The orange crook will be more than willing to turn a blind eye to all future nuclear development in North Korea.

Being offered such a “great deal” by Kim Jong-un, the idiot trump would jet to the summit in Singapore with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in his eyes. He would quickly scrawl his signature on every document put in his path, regardless of the fine print.

With the signed agreement becoming public record, the idiot trump’s mindless minions will equally quickly lay siege to Norway, as they clamor to the Nobel Committee to immediately bestow the Peace Prize on their hero. Their demands will be for the idiot trump to be honored for his masterful negotiation of such a historic (and personally profitable) agreement with North Korea.

What is the Emoluments Clause and what does it mean for Trump?

President Trump and Kim Jong Un meet in Singapore for historic summit

This thread should be in political satire, it's damn funny.

You just nailed it!

MAGA!
lmfao

anti-orange,

You need to learn how to use the quote function properly!

You just nailed it!

MAGA!
lmfao

Hmm, I see your point there about Kim choosing to negotiate due to the 'chump-hood' status of Trump. Obvious... now that you pointed it out! I mean Trump just blew up the Iran Deal, cus turns out out it wasn't actually a deal but an overt deception from the get go... This after, for the second time, he lobbed a few firecrackers over to Assad to keep him in line... O yeh, much like he did with Bashar al-Assad. Of course in his 1st address to the UN General Assembly last year he said that he would "totally destroy" N Korea if the US was forced to defend itself or its allies...

UR probably right though... I mean TPP, striking Syria, revisiting NAFTA, Paris Accord, X-ing ties w/ Cuba, calling a spade a spade w/ Iran, announcing tariffs (deleterious or not).... yup, all signs that Kim chose this President to negotiate with and Not all the other 'pink line in the sand' presidents cus of 'chump da Trump'...

Forum List

Back