Kim Davis sued by ACLU

Pink News.

Don't you get information from anyplace else?

Is there a reason why we get daily pink news updates?

The ACLU want over $200,000 from Kim Davis

Cant help but think this is politically driven. There is no great principle being fought over in this instance and it looks a bit gratuitous from this distance.

However she is a nasty piece of work and I hope it causes her some distress.
It's more of the NCAA ACC Trump down-low strategy: "Ramp more votes by outrage". For once you and I agree. Though you have to wonder who is sabotaging Hillary from the left so completely and so effectively playing into Trump's hand?

*sniffs the air* George Soros?...You behind all this?...Made a deal with Trump have you? You forgave those millions recently on that loan you did for him on the building in Illinois...must be some reason you shunted that massive de facto illegal campaign donation to him? You know...didn't they find that Soros was also behind funding all those lefty protests at Trump's rallies in the primaries?...

...hmm.....nudging the votes right into Trump's pocket. Clever. Appearing to support the left but shunting million$ to Trump via a shady deal. All hail King George.

Last edited:

Cant help but think this is politically driven. There is no great principle being fought over in this instance and it looks a bit gratuitous from this distance.

What we have here is the ACLU offering up some schadenfreude for folks like Tommy.
Well I dont really support this. It seems to be more about sending out a message to other like minded bigots.
Perhaps there are better ways of doing that ?

What we have here is the ACLU offering up some schadenfreude for folks like Tommy.
Well I dont really support this. It seems to be more about sending out a message to other like minded bigots.
You don't support it but you support "sending out a message to other like minded bigots". Uh huh. You don't support punishing someone with a lawsuit but it's cool in this case because you think this is a "nasty" person. Once again you show your own bigotry. If they don't agree with you, they are wrong and should be punished. I'll give you this, Tommy. You are consistent.

You don't support it but you support "sending out a message to other like minded bigots". Uh huh. You don't support punishing someone with a lawsuit but it's cool in this case because you think this is a "nasty" person. Once again you show your own bigotry. If they don't agree with you, they are wrong and should be punished. I'll give you this, Tommy. You are consistent.
Its a perception issue. It looks a bit like bullying and might be seen as counter productive. I dont give a shit about Davis though.

Its a perception issue. It looks a bit like bullying and might be seen as counter productive. I dont give a shit about Davis though.
Walking it back a bit now. You said you hoped this would cause Davis distress. Now you say you don't give a sh*t about Davis.

You see bullys. Interesting.

As we don't give a shit about you, Brit gay boy.

Forum List

Back