Kills woman, kills himself, 8 year old child watches.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
witness18n-6-web.jpg

What a waste.

Knife-wielding ex-boyfriend kills woman, himself as 8-year-old child looks on in horror* - NY Daily News

An enraged ex-boyfriend broke into an Ohio woman's house and stabbed her to death before killing himself — all as the woman's 8-year-old daughter looked on helplessly.

Read more: Knife-wielding ex-boyfriend kills woman, himself as 8-year-old child looks on in horror* - NY Daily News

These white people. So violent. White on white crime is a scourge in America.

We need background checks for knives.

Not sure if I understand your response to this thread about a guy who killed a woman, himself and a child having to have to witness it.

That was sarcasm dude. Of course it makes me sad, but after awhile you just become indifferent to death if you've seen too much of it.

I hope that is not true. If everyone feels that way, killing will be the norm?

What a waste.

An enraged ex-boyfriend broke into an Ohio woman's house and stabbed her to death before killing himself — all as the woman's 8-year-old daughter looked on helplessly.

Read more: Knife-wielding ex-boyfriend kills woman, himself as 8-year-old child looks on in horror* - NY Daily News

no guns involved? no story.

p.s. without sarcasm - a terrible story. poor girl

Honestly, I don't even post or try not to post gun killings. They always end up the same way and the story gets lost.

Eh.

What a waste.

no guns involved? no story.

p.s. without sarcasm - a terrible story. poor girl

Honestly, I don't even post or try not to post gun killings. They always end up the same way and the story gets lost.

Eh.

I did read some comments on the page. The woman was a drug addict and went clean because of the boyfriend, who was much younger than she is. They got engaged.And then she broke up with him.

Unfortunately, modern young people do not have ANY emotional capabilities to go through difficult times - including being dumped. And realizing that the other person has a right to leave you.
The entitlement mentality of the my precious self to be blamed for.

Not sure if I understand your response to this thread about a guy who killed a woman, himself and a child having to have to witness it.

That was sarcasm dude. Of course it makes me sad, but after awhile you just become indifferent to death if you've seen too much of it.

I hope that is not true. If everyone feels that way, killing will be the norm?

I can't remember a time when it wasn't the norm, but I don't condone murder. I do condone justice. After having seen enough death over time you tend to find a way to lock it out emotionally.

Forum List

Back