Killer Shot Bribes kept medics quiet and the Sheeple loved the attention.

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
id5193433-c2c521d6-bffd-4288-865e-487a2d794400_1296x1102-600x510.jpg

And the Government promoted and funded winner is ----- Greed .

What is 1000 x $125 ? And 2000 x $125 ? Or , a million x$125 if I can get the stupid Sheeple signed up ?
Looks like my retirement fund .

The irony of you caling other people sheeple. You don't have mirrors at home?
Sniveler snivelling again .
Where did I exclude myself from inclusion , Sniveler?

Like most of your posts -- ill informed and and limited by your Cultist beliefs .

Sniveler snivelling again .
Where did I exclude myself from inclusion , Sniveler?

Like most of your posts -- ill informed and and limited by your Cultist beliefs .
I will accept my snivelling label, but sheeple is definitely an accurate term to describe you. It may be too courageous a word to use, but it will suffice.

I will accept my snivelling label, but sheeple is definitely an accurate term to describe you. It may be too courageous a word to use, but it will suffice.
And ?

I am literaly a Sheeple and have never thought or said othwise . Ever . Anywhere .
Though my full background and CV would shake you rigid .

But I am a very clever and perceptive Sheeple ( honest and arrogant perhaps ) but certainly a senior Sheeple Officer which is why I have to keep you infantrymen in some semblance of order .

BTW I shall now drop your Sniveler label as there is no need to over labour its use .

And ?

I am literaly a Sheeple and have never thought or said othwise . Ever . Anywhere .
Though my full background and CV would shake you rigid .

But I am a very clever and perceptive Sheeple ( honest and arrogant perhaps ) but certainly a senior Sheeple Officer which is why I have to keep you infantrymen in some semblance of order .
No, you are the type that other soldiers would move away from when going into combat. The type who would roll over on his team to avoid uncomfortable personal circumstances. You know what you are, so does God.

No, you are the type that other soldiers would move away from when going into combat. The type who would roll over on his team to avoid uncomfortable personal circumstances. You know what you are, so does God.
Quite the opposite .
Always been a team leader and Captain since a very young age -- sporting prowess initially .
I could get people like you eating out of my hand within minutes -- even the male gorillas and bullies want a good mother friend or someone who loved them as much as their mum did .Or should have !!
Give them what they need and they then perform like trained seals . You would jump through hoops for your beloved Mum .
Me . Saint Luiza of the Mountains .

Quite the opposite .
Always been a team leader and Captain since a very young age -- sporting prowess initially .
I could get people like you eating out of my hand within minutes -- even the male gorillas and bullies want a good mother friend or someone who loved them as much as their mum did .Or should have !!
Give them what they need and they then perform like trained seals . You would jump through hoops for your beloved Mum .
Me . Saint Luiza of the Mountains .
You're a Good Little German like your Canadian friend. Contributing to the losses in your country.for self benefit. Nothing more.

You're a Good Little German like your Canadian friend. Contributing to the losses in your country.for self benefit. Nothing more.
Have you started early on the booze today?
Whom is my Canadian friend?
Why is this imaginary friend , little?
Where has a German sprung from?
As for the end twaddle -- who knows what that means or refers to ?I am sure not even you can now remember what it was supposed to say .

Now come on old chap . Pull yourself together . Blow your nose and get back on parade with a clear head .
I doubt your God friend approves substance abuse .

Forum List

Back