"KILL TRUMP": Liberals React To Republican Frontrunner's Comments On Immigration...

3 tweets is the 'preponderance of the evidence'? Because that's what Infowars offered.

There are over a thousand.

But nice try, Comrade.

Serious question, if you could kill Donald Trump and it would mean Hilliary took office, would you have a sandwich, or take a selfie first?

Over a thousand tweets calling for trump to be killed? Is 'over a thousand' where you draw your 'preponderance of the evidence' line? As your standards seem to be moving all over the place. With you using my posts alone as evidence of 'communists'. But rejecting the call for mass murder of all political opposition among your own ilk.

Odd that.

Over a thousand tweets calling for trump to be killed? Is 'over a thousand' where you draw your 'preponderance of the evidence' line? As your standards seem to be moving all over the place. With you using my posts alone as evidence of 'communists'. But rejecting the call for mass murder of all political opposition among your own ilk.

Odd that.

I am rational - you wouldn't understand.

I "draw the line" at the point of commonality. You of the Khmer Rouge have an irrational hatred of Trump. You are violent by nature. Add this to a hail of tweets, and yes, that is a preponderance of evidence.

So twitter posts demonstrate 'liberal views'?

Yes, very much. Are you stupid, or just think you can lie your way out of ths? But I repeat myself..

Does the same apply for 'conservative views'? If I can quote what I like from twitter and call it 'conservative', then game on!

Preponderance of evidence, Comrade. (look it up, or ask Jillian the "lawyer" :rolleyes-41:)

Jillian is no lawyer....
Only in her wet dreams :)

Odd that.

I am rational - you wouldn't understand.

Using my posts as 'communist' doesn't sound very rational. It either demonstrates a profound ignorance of my posts....or a profound ignorance of communism.

I "draw the line" at the point of commonality.

And how do you establish 'commonality'? For example, I've never called for Trump to be killed. While your ilk has called for ALL Obama voters to be summarly murdered.

How does your 'commonality' apply to me? How does the calls for mass murder among your ilk apply to you?

Using my posts as 'communist' doesn't sound very rational. It either demonstrates a profound ignorance of my posts....or a profound ignorance of communism.

Really?

You prefer "advocate of collectivism and authoritarianism" instead?

And how do you establish 'commonality'? For example, I've never called for Trump to be killed. While your ilk has called for ALL Obama voters to be summarly murdered.

How does your 'commonality' apply to me? How does the calls for mass murder among your ilk apply to you?

My ilk has, huh? What is my "ilk?"

Reduced to lying, well you are a Communist after all, not so much as a hint of integrity in you....

Although I will say that Obama committed treason when he blocked the deployment of backup troops as Americans were under fire by the enemy. So he should be impeached, tried, and executed. However, that follows the laws of this nation.

Last edited:

Really?

You prefer "advocate of collectivism and authoritarianism" instead?

I prefer the quotes you claim to be using. I suspect you'll find you're merely quoting yourself *as* me.

Which wouldn't be particularly rational, would it?

My ilk has, huh? What is my "ilk?"

You're not a conservative?

I'm worried that some nut will take a pot shot at him....do a JFK or Huey Long on him.

Notice Conservatives, for all their disagreements with Obama, have not done so or even SERIOUSLY talked about it....but there sure is a lot of talk from Liberals about assassinating Trump.... again...gotta love that Liberal tolerance. :p
:lmao:

No one is "flipping outt" over Trump.

Right, you Communists are completely calm. :thup:
{
A Massachusetts woman is making national headlines for a tweet that cost her her job.

Kalen Rahim of Worcester apparently lost her job after she tweeted that local gangsters “have a mission” to kill Donald Trump. She then called authorities to complain about a screenshot of her tweet appearing on a blog.}

SMH: Massachusetts Woman Gets Fired For Calling For Donald Trump's Assassination On Twitter

Countering a lot of his stupid statements is more like it. A Democrat will be in the White House because the GOP is unwilling to be the party it once was. It has kowtowed to the extremist RW too long.

The problem with you of the Khmer Rouge is that you "counter" by murder as often as not.

Wow, talk about grounds for a 48 hour mental health hold, you just hit all the marks. LOL

I think I counted ten comments about killing Trump in the Infowars blogged story.
So this thinking that liberals want to kill Trump mirrors what the right thinks about all Muslims based on the acts/word of a tiny percentage of Muslims.
So, in other words, to make the OP and Infowars titles much more accurate, the title should have stated that a very, very tiny percentage of American liberals want to "Kill Trump"! Ten comments mirrors tens of millions liberals?
What we have here is a big time drama queen hyper-biased piece that is highly misleading/inaccurate. And some people whine about the MSM?

How many people did it take to kill MLK ... Kennedy ... perpetrate 9/11/01 .... the terrorist attack in Ca....?

Forum List

Back