"Kill the gays" initiative

It's a non issue. It's Luddly just getting some hate on. More people will address it on a message board than in Cal.

This is where I differ from you fake christians.

The real question is why don't YOU hate all these laws designed to discriminate and even kill people who have done nothing wrong?

Sounds like another California Satanist pretending to be a protestant Christian in order to mar / destroy the reputation of Christ. Bottom line is the New Testament teaches no such thing - this man is not following the teachings of Jesus Christ. He is most likely a satanist Jesuit - look for where he graduated from. MCLaughlin is an Irish name - he is most likely Roman Catholic with a Jesuit education. (pretending to be a Protestant). There is a lot of that out in California.

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13)

He is the true Christian, he is actually following the Word of God. Isn't the Bible the literal word of God?

Because I have better things to do that to hunt the internet for nutjobs that I can blame an entire group of people with.........

Please post a link to where I said I blame this jerk for "an entire group of people".

You can't because you are lying.

OTOH, there are plenty of slime buckets who feel as he does, blame their god for their own sickness, and some of the post here.

Blah Blah Blah blame God, blah blah blah blame repubs. Blah blah blah blame Christians, blah blah blah blame...........
The link is any post you make. Move to Korea, where everybody has to think the way they're told. This is America. Free to have the courage to stand behind our convictions whether Nuddly Leadite approves or not. :)

California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces “Kill the Gays” Ballot Initiative

California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces “Kill the Gays” Ballot Initiative March 21, 2015 By Erin Nanasi A California lawyer has devised an initiative titled “The Sodomite Suppression Act.” Yes, this isn’t something from The Onion or National Report, this is a very real ballot initiative designed by someone who is both nutty and probably thinks more about making sexy time more than members of the gay community do.

The language of the measure is, well, insane. For example: The abominable crime against nature known as buggery, called also sodomy, is a monstrous evil that Almighty God, giver of freedom and liberty, commands us to suppress on pain of our utter destruction even as he overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha.

Read more at: California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces Kill the Gays Ballot Initiative

Who says the fundie nutters don't want sharia law?

This guy is a nut bag. The likelihood of its passage or even consideration is far less of a threat that Sharia law represents to gays. Which side of the spectrum is about shutting down sharia law and which side is open to it?

Is there a side of the spectrum that is open to sharia law? I think you have done it again. You've posted something so intellectually superior that people of normal intelligence have a hard time grasping the meaning.

And....you've said that a law like this is not likely to pass. If only I could have insight like yours. You are so smart. You never fall victim to stating the obvious like so many others here.

Sounds like another California Satanist pretending to be a protestant Christian in order to mar / destroy the reputation of Christ. Bottom line is the New Testament teaches no such thing - this man is not following the teachings of Jesus Christ. He is most likely a satanist Jesuit - look for where he graduated from. MCLaughlin is an Irish name - he is most likely Roman Catholic with a Jesuit education. (pretending to be a Protestant). There is a lot of that out in California.

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13)

He is the true Christian, he is actually following the Word of God. Isn't the Bible the literal word of God?

The New Testament says nothing about putting any person do death. The Bible is clear we are to pray for the lost, share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and let them know that Jesus did not come to condemn the world but that through Him they might be saved. See John Chapter 3. Now is someone leaving themselves wide open to an attack from Satan by practicing something that the Bible clearly forbids? Yes. They are. You see, the devil tells people you can serve God tomorrow - you can receive your salvation another day - they keep putting it off and putting it off and then one day when they do not suspect it - Satan causes an accident, some disaster and they die unexpectedly finding themselves in hell. He has done it to his own servants repeatedly. How much more so is he going to do it to anyone else?

...the complete text of his "Sodomite Suppression Act." The act outlines seven measures relating to those who engage in same-sex sodomy, "a monstrous evil that Almighty God, giver of freedom and liberty, commands us to suppress on pain of our utter destruction even as he overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha."

"Seeing that it is better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God's just wrath against us for the folly of tolerating-wickedness in our midst, the People of California wisely command, in the fear of God, that any person who willingly touches another person of the same gender for purposes of sexual gratification be put to death by bullets to the head or by any other convenient method."

The document goes on to push a ban on the distribution of "sodomistic propaganda" (we can only assume he was inspired by Russia, as some note) and on "sodomites" from serving in public office. He also wants the act to be "prominently" displayed in public school classrooms.

Lawyer In California Proposes Killing Gays With Sodomite Suppression Act

This is a ploy to bring bad press against Christians. No born again Christian would propose a law to kill any group of people. It isn't scriptural. Totally against the teachings of Christ.

Liberals own California their problem not mine.
Liberals do not own California. The whole earth belongs to the LORD and he is going to bring judgment on California one day according to the Word Dumitru Duduman received back in the 80's. I believe that day is drawing closer and closer. You don't pretend to be a protestant in order to bring bad press against the followers of Jesus Christ and get away with it. You don't exonerate a person for sodomizing a 3 yr old because you are living in California and think you can get away with it. There are many signs that California is ripe for judgment - even now.

Because I have better things to do that to hunt the internet for nutjobs that I can blame an entire group of people with.........

this

luddly constantly pulls out some whack job and then attempts to claim the whack job represents a whole group of people...when this guy gets signatures, then luddly will have a point about more than one person, until then luddly is just a whack job himself

There is a message that needs to be understood and this guy didn't present it right, Yurt. The message is that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Mans greatest sin is to act as if he doesn't need God and to decide to live without him out of choice. To be his own god. That is man's greatest sin. Rejecting the pardon of Jesus Christ at the cross.

It's not about denomination or a church - it's about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. To be willing to repent of sin and turn from it and invite Jesus Christ into our heart to become our Lord and Savior according to Romans 10:9,10. If homosexuals do not repent they cannot enter the kingdom of heaven - they will be in hell for all eternity. The role of the Christian is to warn them of that fact and compel them to come to Jesus Christ and be saved. The role of the Christian is never to call for the murder of anyone but rather for their salvation through Jesus Christ. That is what was missed in this story. imo.

It's a beautiful day outside! I think I'll go work in my garden! Bye!

Not satisfied to troll for discrimination in pizza joints and bakeries to get their jollies off, the sodomites have an entire network out looking for ridiculous mostly symbolic junk that has no chance of becoming state law. It's possible that the local "bills" are proposed by left wingers to give sodomites something to get their panties in a bunch. Meanwhile the Boy Scouts of America is on the hit list because they were successful in preventing potential pedophiles from supervising young boys. Sodomites don't care about the physical and mental health of boys as long as they get a "legal" playground for their pedophile games and democrats don't give a damn about the physical and mental health of boys as long as they get a bugger base voting bloc they can depend on.

The New Testament says nothing about putting any person do death. The Bible is clear we are to pray for the lost, share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and let them know that Jesus did not come to condemn the world but that through Him they might be saved. See John Chapter 3. Now is someone leaving themselves wide open to an attack from Satan by practicing something that the Bible clearly forbids? Yes. They are. You see, the devil tells people you can serve God tomorrow - you can receive your salvation another day - they keep putting it off and putting it off and then one day when they do not suspect it - Satan causes an accident, some disaster and they die unexpectedly finding themselves in hell. He has done it to his own servants repeatedly. How much more so is he going to do it to anyone else?

You didn't answer the question. Is The Holy Bible the word of God? That includes the Old and New testaments.

Blah Blah Blah blame God, blah blah blah blame repubs. Blah blah blah blame Christians, blah blah blah blame...........
The link is any post you make. Move to Korea, where everybody has to think the way they're told. This is America. Free to have the courage to stand behind our convictions whether Nuddly Leadite approves or not. :)

The Irish Ram

Another lie. And a stupid lie, at that.

I don't blame "god" for anything and have never said anything like that.

I'm atheist. I don't believe in a god.

I blame/credit human beings for what they do and say.

Your second point is a lie as well. You do not believe anyone but phony christians and their hate cults should be able to stand up for what they believe. You believe we should all bow down to the same imaginary creatures you do.

Looks like one of yours wound up there somehow then. Why don't you come over and take him back to Jesusland?

More likely the guy was a liberal who went off the deep end, it wouldn't be the first time liberalism will do that to a person.
Sounds a lot more like a far right Falwell fanatic moral majoritarian. He's probably never had an original thought go through his head. Just parrots the christian taliban poison whenever he opens his mouth.

California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces “Kill the Gays” Ballot Initiative

California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces “Kill the Gays” Ballot Initiative March 21, 2015 By Erin Nanasi A California lawyer has devised an initiative titled “The Sodomite Suppression Act.” Yes, this isn’t something from The Onion or National Report, this is a very real ballot initiative designed by someone who is both nutty and probably thinks more about making sexy time more than members of the gay community do.

The language of the measure is, well, insane. For example: The abominable crime against nature known as buggery, called also sodomy, is a monstrous evil that Almighty God, giver of freedom and liberty, commands us to suppress on pain of our utter destruction even as he overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha.

Read more at: California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces Kill the Gays Ballot Initiative

Who says the fundie nutters don't want sharia law?

This is real old news. Why bring this idiot up again?

Looks like one of yours wound up there somehow then. Why don't you come over and take him back to Jesusland?

More likely the guy was a liberal who went off the deep end, it wouldn't be the first time liberalism will do that to a person.

That's a pretty dumb thing to say but what difference does it make?

He wants sharia law. Liberal or conservative, left or right, the nutters going after innocent people, discriminating against them, assaulting them, killing them - Shouldn't that be a concern to all of us?

In the past, we at least pretend we are against killing innocent people but this guy wants to make it legal. How long before one of the "christian" cults starts throwing them off buildings?

Forum List

Back