‘Kill him with his own gun.”

You can bet your bottom dollar it was all Trumpsters that wanted to put their hands on those cops and rip them to shreds for daring to stop them from attacking the Capital and laying siege to it.

Anything else is simply more #FakeNews from the notorious deceivers and liars of the rightwing.
Well here is some advice, don't steal elections

Exactly....the fraudulent election provoked so much righteous hatred amongst Real Americans.
You can constantly raise the lie of election fraud and it does not make it true. Even Trumper politicians are admitting the election was not stolen and it was all a lie.
Can you show me where all those people were at the crowd during Trump's rally? Just point them out to me. Thanks. As usual, no answer.

Glad he’s ok.

Yeah, apparently he had a mild heart attack. I can only imagine the level of panic and adrenaline. And yet, he had the presence of mind to know it would be a horrible idea to start shooting at the Trump Fascists.

Can you show me where all those people were at the crowd during Trump's rally? Just point them out to me. Thanks. As usual, no answer.

To those few who tried to help, Fanone says "Thank you - But FUCK YOU for bein' there!"

What type of cop has a neck tattoo?

So he says "fuck you" to protesters in general?

How fascist.

Cops and firefighters like tattoos almost as much as I do. Didn't you ever watch live PD?

Indeed, I'm trying to remember a cop or firefighter who DIDN'T have a tattoo. This guy is obviously a veteran ... So I guess the strategery now is to trash vets too!

You guys have been doing that for years if said vet supports Trump, so go pound sand.

Glad he’s ok.

Yeah, apparently he had a mild heart attack. I can only imagine the level of panic and adrenaline. And yet, he had the presence of mind to know it would be a horrible idea to start shooting at the Trump Fascists.

Are you making the claim that they’re not supporters of Trump if they can’t be identified at the Trump rally? Is that what you’re arguing? If so, that’s an incredible weak argument.

Regardless, it doesn’t matter to me. I want people who committed crimes penalized for them. Period.

To those few who tried to help, Fanone says "Thank you - But FUCK YOU for bein' there!"

How fascist.

Cops and firefighters like tattoos almost as much as I do. Didn't you ever watch live PD?

Indeed, I'm trying to remember a cop or firefighter who DIDN'T have a tattoo. This guy is obviously a veteran ... So I guess the strategery now is to trash vets too!

You guys have been doing that for years if said vet supports Trump, so go pound sand.

You must be talking about someone else. I support our vets no matter their political ideology as long as they don't participate in insurrections. Thankfully, a majority of active veterans no longer support Rump.

You can bet your bottom dollar it was all Trumpsters that wanted to put their hands on those cops and rip them to shreds for daring to stop them from attacking the Capital and laying siege to it.

Anything else is simply more #FakeNews from the notorious deceivers and liars of the rightwing.

Exactly....the fraudulent election provoked so much righteous hatred amongst Real Americans.
You can constantly raise the lie of election fraud and it does not make it true. Even Trumper politicians are admitting the election was not stolen and it was all a lie.

Dude, that's like one of THE stupidest arguments in a vain attempt to prove that what - The over 100 arrested and all the wanted mugs are AntiFa or something? Get bent please. Hey, maybe you know a few of these Rumpholes?

Trump rioters face TEN YEAR sentences because of Trump's Monuments Act targeting BLM: DC attorney says Trump could also face charges for inciting trouble
  • Acting US attorney for DC Michael Sherwin on Thursday said 'all options are on the table' for charging members of the pro-Trump mob
  • FBI and DC Police are still searching for at least 36 suspects who stormed the Capitol building on Wednesday
  • More than 90 people have been arrested so far in connection to the violent siege that came as Congress was certifying President-elect Joe Biden's win
  • Photos of the suspects were revealed at a press conference on Thursday, as authorities vowed to find and bring to justice anyone involved in the insurrection

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

Who has been screaming about dead cops?

As DC Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone lay on the ground at the US Capitol building, stunned and injured, he knew a group of rioters were stripping him of his gear. They grabbed spare ammunition, ripped the police radio off his chest and even stole his badge.

Then, Fanone, who had just been Tasered several times in the back of the neck, heard something chilling that made him go into survival mode.

“Some guys started getting a hold of my gun and they were screaming out, 'Kill him with his own gun,'" said Fanone, who's been a police officer for almost two decades.

So much for this Trumpist BS that they are ”pro” police. Apparently they are only pro police when the police are on their side.

Who will protect the police from these self-described protectors of the police?

This Trump Insurrection was an insurgency against the Constitution and the rule of law.

The more tapes that come out, the more we see how truly violent this riot was.

These insurrectionists need to be found, prosecuted and thrown in jail for a very, very long time.

Antifa mixed in with the Trump supporters...they should be arrested.

You are an idiot...this was Trump supporters taking selfies in the captiol building...which was opened up by the capitol police...and antifa attacking people and vandalizing the building.....

Glad he’s ok.

Are you making the claim that they’re not supporters of Trump if they can’t be identified at the Trump rally? Is that what you’re arguing? If so, that’s an incredible weak argument.

Regardless, it doesn’t matter to me. I want people who committed crimes penalized for them. Period.

Members of Antifa have already been identified there. Where is this fallacy that just because someone rioted at the Capitol, that they had to be a "Trump Supporter?" That's really just leftist think-speak for claiming Trump incited it. Like he is some sort of domestic threat organizer. And since it all started before Trump's rally, he cannot really be directly responsible. That makes Nancy's impeachment another lie. The only two things we can know for sure is that:
  1. The riot served, right or wrong, as a convenient foundation upon which to justify another ill-conceived, baseless impeachment of Trump.
  2. Had the 2020 election been held normally in the first place, within state laws and with full accountability, there would have been no riot last week.

Where is this fallacy that just because someone rioted at the Capitol, that they had to be a "Trump Supporter?"

I certainly didn’t say that.

I’m glad those rioters are getting arrested, regardless of their political leanings. Period.

Whether or not they were in attendance of the Trump rally is irrelevant.

How fascist.

Ok, you got that, but what about the neck beard? Doesn't that prevent the use of masks?

You'd have to check department regulations.

Here is some advice, don't pick a candidate that will lose an election.

As DC Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone lay on the ground at the US Capitol building, stunned and injured, he knew a group of rioters were stripping him of his gear. They grabbed spare ammunition, ripped the police radio off his chest and even stole his badge.

Then, Fanone, who had just been Tasered several times in the back of the neck, heard something chilling that made him go into survival mode.

“Some guys started getting a hold of my gun and they were screaming out, 'Kill him with his own gun,'" said Fanone, who's been a police officer for almost two decades.

So much for this Trumpist BS that they are ”pro” police. Apparently they are only pro police when the police are on their side. So much for the “thin blue line”.

This Trump Insurrection was an insurgency against the Constitution and the rule of law.

These insurrectionists need to be found, prosecuted and thrown in jail for a very, very long time.
No doubt one of your filthy infiltrators from ANTIFA. They like killin.

According to the msm there is no problem when Negroes, leftwingers, antifa etc. kill popo lice

According to the right wing, dumbasses white folks never kill other white folks.

So much for this Trumpist BS that they are ”pro” police. Apparently they are only pro police when the police are on their side. So much for the “thin blue line”.

No doubt one of your filthy infiltrators from ANTIFA. They like killin.

According to the msm there is no problem when Negroes, leftwingers, antifa etc. kill popo lice
So, what you are saying is Trumpist violence against the police is justified?

The capitol popo lice unfortunatly got in front of a angry stampede of outraged Americans due to a phoney election....though some of the smarter ones did join in.

The democrats and their cronies are always engaged in riots or promoting them....where was all the concern about rioting....not to mention the looting and burning carried out by democratic proxies?

So now they are popo lice, give us an example of a Democrat calling for riots.

Glad he’s ok.

Now the excuse is they weren't at the Trump rally.

Forum List

Back