Kids of Obama supporters denied Halloween candy

And how would anyone know you are an Obama supporter if you trick or treat at their house?

I would think in this day and age Democrat children would only be allowed "arugala candies".

I mean if you only support the Obama's you wouldn't want that Halloween sack to be over 1500 calories now would you?

:lol:

Last edited:
I would think in this day and age Democrat children would only be allowed "arugala candies".

I mean if you only support the Obama's you wouldn't want that Halloween sack to be over 1500 calories now would you?

:lol:

Mooochelle's favorite food is spicy chicken wings!

Remember Paula Deen said that pig ate more during her show than ANY other guest and continued gorging during commercials? :lol:

I LMAO reading that! :eusa_clap:

• Banned
What a waste of space this thread is. It was one woman who did this 4 years ago and somehow we are supposed to be outraged.

Only a liberal would be upset at one less piece of candy for some Obama-supporting neighbors, but okay that the administration didn't lift a finger to save the life of those people at the Libyan embassy.

I think having one less piece of candy on Halloween is just a tiny bump in the road. So what if the level of candy in their bags is less than optimal. They are probably too fat anyway.

Last edited:
And how would anyone know you are an Obama supporter if you trick or treat at their house?

Simple, you ask the kids where they got their costume from. Republican kids will tell you "My mommy made it for me." Democrat kids will tell you "We didn't build this."

What a waste of space this thread is. It was one woman who did this 4 years ago and somehow we are supposed to be outraged.

No, you're supposed to laugh! Geez people, are you all so bitter that you can't have a little fun?!? This shit his HILARIOUS!

No, you're supposed to laugh! Geez people, are you all so bitter that you can't have a little fun?!? This shit his HILARIOUS!

Not that we don't need a little levity around here, but you can't shift gears so fast or you catch people off guard and they don't know it's a joke. There are some threads here just as outrageous and the people are dead serious.

Simple, you ask the kids where they got their costume from. Republican kids will tell you "My mommy made it for me." Democrat kids will tell you "We didn't build this."

What an absolute ASININE troll you are! A 4 year old story about what exactly??? Some kid didn't get a piece of candy and it's Mitt's fault? You looney leftists are seriously deranged. Is it any wonder there are only 21% of you in this country and half of you morons post on this site??!!

I know. I was looking for something else I'd heard someone mention, and happened to come across this. I just thought it was too damn funny, and was a fun counter-balance to the thread about the 9 year old girl being booed for supporting Romney.

This choad has a habit of pretending he ventured into his beatdown on purpose.

LOL

This is from 2008...

I know. I was looking for something else I'd heard someone mention, and happened to come across this. I just thought it was too damn funny, and was a fun counter-balance to the thread about the 9 year old girl being booed for supporting Romney.

This choad has a habit of pretending he ventured into his beatdown on purpose.

LOL

:lol: Yeah, because I accidentally forgot that Halloween isn't until next week. :lol:

Forum List

Back