Kids don't cry, GET MAD!!

I am a naïve girl----I have a question for my learned cyber-buddies. It seems people are CAPABLE of making lots of things----like KETAMINE------etc etc. Cannot
motivated people with a cellar and some tools MAKE GUNS? My brother is an
"engineer"-------it seems like he can "MAKE" anything he wishes to make----he once
made a metal decorative thing as a project using a "lost sand" method
of metal molding------whilst an undergraduate in school. ------nice job-----he got an
award or something like that. I have no doubt that HE could make a gun------if he
wanted to. I could probably make Ketamine----if I wanted to.

Lets put it this way, I don't care enough about you, your thoughts, your comments, your existence to give a fuck...now if your smart, you'll take your fuckin comments and slowly ram them up your ass...now do you get it?

Whether or not you care about what I think ... Will never change the fact you are stupid ... :thup:

Here's a dime, now go call somebody that gives a fuck...bye Felicia

You still have payphones where you live?
And what about the other fifteen cents he'd need to complete the call?
Its a metaphor you ingrate!!

You must be really old....

I will officially turn the big 60 this year......2 more years I's gonna retire early and live life like a drunkin sailor!!

You know if you make a comment about the great changes and impressive insight that comes from the mouths of babes ...
It is utterly stupid trying to insult someone by saying they make as much sense as a babe.

But then again I never took you for being very bright ...
Much less having the capacity to successfully connect one thought to another ... :thup:
It was the pressure of the young people that ended the Vietnam war, that spear headed the civil rights movement, that took white america out of the caves of ignorance and intolerance and gave them a light to gaze upon with a future. As for your thoughts on me, since when have I ever given you the slightest hint, I give a fuck about you and what you think????????????:yes_text12:
You know that it was John F'(fucking Marylyn Monroe) Kennedy who got us first into the Vietnam war, and L. B. Johnson took US full force so his Military Machine buddies could make obscene profits at the death of the US young men? It was the Republicans in Congress with a few Democrats that passed the civil rights, that KKK Robert Byrd(D) had voted against.
The 1965 Voting Rights Act --- As was the case with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, it took the Republicans to overcome a Democrat Lead Filibuster to pass this legislation. On final vote 94% of the Republican but only 27% of Democrat Senators supported this law.
Republican Civil Rights Legacy - Tomi Olson for State ...
sites.google.com/site/tomiolsonma/a-proud-legacy-of-inclusion
and here is Obama speaking of Byrd at his funeral. You are such a stupid bitch...

You are such a fuckin retard.....its about the young...people that made changes....as for who voted for what when why....really???? Up until we got our first black president, a white mf is a white mf is a white mf.....I could give a fuck back then what party yaw was in....All you mf's was racist back then, duh??

I laugh at your ignorance as many of my friends and fellow businessmen are of color.. We do quite well, because we left the hood a long time ago, and never looked back.. You as a Nigga would call them Oreo's and Uncle Toms, because they have no wish to be victims of the liberal hood, that you reside in. Stay there, that is your right, but also your right to go to fucking Cuba you whiny bitch, We the People of the United States, are tired of your whiney ass, we don't want you here any more...

Also notice how the welfare queen bitches and moans about white people, yet if we stopped paying our taxes, your fucking paycheck would disappear... Never a thank you for what is given to you from US...

Everytime a white mf say, "some of my best friends are black" I want to puke....like whoopie mf, you want a trophy, a cookie, a letter of acknowledgement.....who gives a fuck??? And chances are, they're all married to white bitches, uncle tom sell outs that would strip their nuts of meat, if only the white man would love them.....get the fuck outta here

Wow, so if a black man marries a white women, that triggers your rage.. Where is the liberal compassion because interracial marriages is breaking the color barrier? Just proves once again, that liberal really are the racists. Thanks for proving my point...

I am a naïve girl----I have a question for my learned cyber-buddies. It seems people are CAPABLE of making lots of things----like KETAMINE------etc etc. Cannot
motivated people with a cellar and some tools MAKE GUNS? My brother is an
"engineer"-------it seems like he can "MAKE" anything he wishes to make----he once
made a metal decorative thing as a project using a "lost sand" method
of metal molding------whilst an undergraduate in school. ------nice job-----he got an
award or something like that. I have no doubt that HE could make a gun------if he
wanted to. I could probably make Ketamine----if I wanted to.
200w.webp

Everytime a white mf say, "some of my best friends are black" I want to puke....like whoopie mf, you want a trophy, a cookie, a letter of acknowledgement.....who gives a fuck??? And chances are, they're all married to white bitches, uncle tom sell outs that would strip their nuts of meat, if only the white man would love them.....get the fuck outta here

Has it ever crossed your mind that being African American might not be what is holding you back ... :dunno:

Whether or not you care about what I think ... Will never change the fact you are stupid ... :thup:

I will officially turn the big 60 this year......2 more years I's gonna retire early and live life like a drunkin sailor!!

Unless some Nigga with a gun drives by......:banana2:

It was the pressure of the young people that ended the Vietnam war, that spear headed the civil rights movement, that took white america out of the caves of ignorance and intolerance and gave them a light to gaze upon with a future. As for your thoughts on me, since when have I ever given you the slightest hint, I give a fuck about you and what you think????????????:yes_text12:
You know that it was John F'(fucking Marylyn Monroe) Kennedy who got us first into the Vietnam war, and L. B. Johnson took US full force so his Military Machine buddies could make obscene profits at the death of the US young men? It was the Republicans in Congress with a few Democrats that passed the civil rights, that KKK Robert Byrd(D) had voted against.
The 1965 Voting Rights Act --- As was the case with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, it took the Republicans to overcome a Democrat Lead Filibuster to pass this legislation. On final vote 94% of the Republican but only 27% of Democrat Senators supported this law.
Republican Civil Rights Legacy - Tomi Olson for State ...
sites.google.com/site/tomiolsonma/a-proud-legacy-of-inclusion
and here is Obama speaking of Byrd at his funeral. You are such a stupid bitch...

You are such a fuckin retard.....its about the young...people that made changes....as for who voted for what when why....really???? Up until we got our first black president, a white mf is a white mf is a white mf.....I could give a fuck back then what party yaw was in....All you mf's was racist back then, duh??

I laugh at your ignorance as many of my friends and fellow businessmen are of color.. We do quite well, because we left the hood a long time ago, and never looked back.. You as a Nigga would call them Oreo's and Uncle Toms, because they have no wish to be victims of the liberal hood, that you reside in. Stay there, that is your right, but also your right to go to fucking Cuba you whiny bitch, We the People of the United States, are tired of your whiney ass, we don't want you here any more...

Also notice how the welfare queen bitches and moans about white people, yet if we stopped paying our taxes, your fucking paycheck would disappear... Never a thank you for what is given to you from US...

Wow, so if a black man marries a white women, that triggers your rage.. Where is the liberal compassion because interracial marriages is breaking the color barrier? Just proves once again, that liberal really are the racists. Thanks for proving my point...

I don't mind white women fuckin with black men....but it pisses me off to fuckin end, to see white women rallying for the racist Trump and then sneaking around the corner to fuck a nigga, you can't have your cake and eat it too...as for nigga's, them mf's will fuck anything moist!!

Has it ever crossed your mind that being African American might not be what is holding you back ... :dunno:

Trust me, I'm not held back....LOLOLOL....Earth to dumb mf. you do know its the 21st century, yes?

That we recognise piss poor English when we read it.
Fo shizzle!!
Com'on, if a truly gave a rats fuck about you people, I'd educate my black ass to compete with the trash elite here....which in itself is rather funny..really? Trying to impress white trash is like trying to get Trump to actually measure his penis and post it. Never gonna happen

At least you admit to being uneducated and thats the first step.
Uneducated, with 10 years Naval Service, 25 years on current job, making 72 grand a year, mother of 3 kids with Masters, home owner, gun owner and a credit score that would make you shit yourself!!

I couldnt get by on 72k a year.
And you're the one who said you were uneducated.
Dude, thanks to Uncle Sam, my man...my house is paid for, my car is paid for, my boo, has a kick ass pension....I use my check to gamble, drink and travel....all is good in this hood...eat your fuckin heart out, beyatch!!

LOL...I havent had a house payment since I was thirty.
And I'd be willing to put my shack up against your shack anyday.

upload_2018-2-21_8-29-43.png

Has it ever crossed your mind that being African American might not be what is holding you back ... :dunno:.
When you live in the world of Victim of Liberalism you cannot make it in the United States because "someone" is taking away from you. When you use God's gift and personal responsibility and move out of the hood, you can achieve greatness..

View attachment 178091
Something you maggots seem to migrate to, everytime the Tiger speaks, now what the fuck does that say about yo white ass

Fo shizzle!!
Com'on, if a truly gave a rats fuck about you people, I'd educate my black ass to compete with the trash elite here....which in itself is rather funny..really? Trying to impress white trash is like trying to get Trump to actually measure his penis and post it. Never gonna happen

Uneducated, with 10 years Naval Service, 25 years on current job, making 72 grand a year, mother of 3 kids with Masters, home owner, gun owner and a credit score that would make you shit yourself!!
Look, I don't know you from a can a paint, but I can assure you, I'm not struggling and I certainly don't do welfare or meth.

Two more years?
I retired at 46 ya slacker.

Has it ever crossed your mind that being African American might not be what is holding you back ... :dunno:.
When you live in the world of Victim of Liberalism you cannot make it in the United States because "someone" is taking away from you. When you use God's gift and personal responsibility and move out of the hood, you can achieve greatness..

I'm done with you after this....You are too stupid for words. Either pay your bills or pay attention

View attachment 178091
Fo shizzle!!

Look, I don't know you from a can a paint, but I can assure you, I'm not struggling and I certainly don't do welfare or meth.

Crack and robbing liquor stores are more your forte....

I'm done with you after this....You are too stupid for words. Either pay your bills or pay attention

1,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=196,version=1440417743.jpg

I don't mind white women fuckin with black men....but it pisses me off to fuckin end, to see white women rallying for the racist Trump and then sneaking around the corner to fuck a nigga, you can't have your cake and eat it too...as for nigga's, them mf's will fuck anything moist!!

you can't have your cake and eat it too
Too bad you are a victim of liberalism, for those women who are married to black men, and black women married to white men, we can have our cake, and eat it too... My son just married a Peruvian women, we are quite integrated in our little community, where we don't see people by the color of their skin, but the content of their characters..

I will leave you with this saying , then leaving this post, because I see how stupid you are, and don't want to enlighten yourself and move out of the victimHOOD.

49281_original.png

Forum List

Back