Kids don't cry, GET MAD!!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by tigerred59, Feb 21, 2018.

1. tigerred59

tigerred59 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,862
    School Shooting’s Survivors Cry As Florida House Rejects Talks On Assault Weapon Ban
    Lawmakers voted down a motion to advance the long-stalled gun control bill.

Survivors of last week’s school shooting in Florida were brought to tears as state lawmakers refused to debate a gun control measure in Tallahassee on Tuesday.

Students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School watched from the gallery as state House members voted down a motion to debate an existing bill that would ban assault weapons and large-capacity ammunition magazines.

HB 219, a bill filed in October, would ban any “selective-fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire,” including the AR-15 rifle, the type used in Parkland, Florida, on Wednesday.

Kids, don't cry, don't shed one tear....spend this summer going door to door and register voters and keep knocking on doors until every person has registered. Then Get with your aldermen s and demand town meetings be held and preach from the heart the importance of getting people in charge who will change laws for your state. Its only through change in leadership can gun laws be changed in Fla. Take over and tell the old fucks to go to hell

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,757
    But again they are kids and don’t really know anything. If they did they would be mad at the Democrat Politicians, Hollywood and yes the Obama’s. Why are not their children’s schools never targeted? That is because they have armed security at all their schools! School shooters are cowards by nature (kinda of like Democrats). These schools have solved the school shooting problem!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

3. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,283
    Hey bitch remember Columbine? That happened with the Assault weapons ban under the Rapist in Chief, Bill Clinton.. How could that happen when a liberal was in charge and all those weapons were banned? Because stupid bitches like you don't realize that EVIL people will kill..

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. tigerred59

tigerred59 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,862
    Out of the mouths of babes, has the world made great changes......listen, idiot....your comment makes about as much sense as a babbling 2 year old.

5. tigerred59

tigerred59 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,862
    Uh, you bitch bit your dick last night from what I know.....first off. Second off, gun loving white trash can, I am a gun owner and I like so many people do not, I repeat do not want mentally disturbed white men owning fuckin oozies. This country need change and if nut choking whore's like you find that offensive, than fuck off, charlie!!

6. deannalw

deannalw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,043

Is this English?

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. tigerred59

tigerred59 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,862
    What? You no speaka WTF language???

8. BlackSand

BlackSand Nobody Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,120
    You know if you make a comment about the great changes and impressive insight that comes from the mouths of babes ...
    It is utterly stupid trying to insult someone by saying they make as much sense as a babe.

But then again I never took you for being very bright ...
    Much less having the capacity to successfully connect one thought to another ... :thup:

9. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,283
    You do realize that more blacks kill blacks that whites kill school children? Can I ask you, why the fuck are you still here? You have less chance to be shot by a white kid than a black man.

5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime | Breitbart
    I know, here is your answer..

th0AT5P1R3.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. tigerred59

tigerred59 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,862
    It was the pressure of the young people that ended the Vietnam war, that spear headed the civil rights movement, that took white america out of the caves of ignorance and intolerance and gave them a light to gaze upon with a future. As for your thoughts on me, since when have I ever given you the slightest hint, I give a fuck about you and what you think????????????:yes_text12: