Kids don't cry, GET MAD!!

It was the pressure of the young people that ended the Vietnam war, that spear headed the civil rights movement, that took white america out of the caves of ignorance and intolerance and gave them a light to gaze upon with a future. As for your thoughts on me, since when have I ever given you the slightest hint, I give a fuck about you and what you think????????????:yes_text12:

You still don't get it do you ... :dunno:
And ... You're stupid enough to celebrate your ignorance ... Just another example.

Lets put it this way, I don't care enough about you, your thoughts, your comments, your existence to give a fuck...now if your smart, you'll take your fuckin comments and slowly ram them up your ass...now do you get it?
Thank you, you finally realize that in the United States, We the People, should just take care of our own and families, that personal responsibility should be the Law of the Land.. Dumbasses like you, who have drunk the liberal kool aid and think it takes a village to care of everyone, relies on the government to take care of the people, yet 39 times the police were notified and the FBI was warned, yet the fucking worthless government failed once again. Wake the Fuck up Nigga, start using that "white privilege" that all( that means you too) Americans are born with, and get out of the victimHOOD, that you so love.....

I take care of my own, and have provided for mine, so they too can survive in the world, that never has been a box of chocolates.

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

Hey bitch remember Columbine? That happened with the Assault weapons ban under the Rapist in Chief, Bill Clinton.. How could that happen when a liberal was in charge and all those weapons were banned? Because stupid bitches like you don't realize that EVIL people will kill..
Uh, you bitch bit your dick last night from what I know.....first off. Second off, gun loving white trash can, I am a gun owner and I like so many people do not, I repeat do not want mentally disturbed white men owning fuckin oozies. This country need change and if nut choking whore's like you find that offensive, than fuck off, charlie!!

Is this English?

It's pidgen ebonics...
Something you maggots seem to migrate to, everytime the Tiger speaks, now what the fuck does that say about yo white ass

That we recognise piss poor English when we read it.
Fo shizzle!!
Com'on, if a truly gave a rats fuck about you people, I'd educate my black ass to compete with the trash elite here....which in itself is rather funny..really? Trying to impress white trash is like trying to get Trump to actually measure his penis and post it. Never gonna happen

It was the pressure of the young people that ended the Vietnam war, that spear headed the civil rights movement, that took white america out of the caves of ignorance and intolerance and gave them a light to gaze upon with a future. As for your thoughts on me, since when have I ever given you the slightest hint, I give a fuck about you and what you think????????????:yes_text12:

You still don't get it do you ... :dunno:
And ... You're stupid enough to celebrate your ignorance ... Just another example.

Lets put it this way, I don't care enough about you, your thoughts, your comments, your existence to give a fuck...now if your smart, you'll take your fuckin comments and slowly ram them up your ass...now do you get it?
Thank you, you finally realize that in the United States, We the People, should just take care of our own and families, that personal responsibility should be the Law of the Land.. Dumbasses like you, who have drunk the liberal kool aid and think it takes a village to care of everyone, relies on the government to take care of the people, yet 39 times the police were notified and the FBI was warned, yet the fucking worthless government failed once again. Wake the Fuck up Nigga, start using that "white privilege" that all( that means you too) Americans are born with, and get out of the victimHOOD, that you so love.....

I take care of my own, and have provided for mine, so they too can survive in the world, that never has been a box of chocolates.

View attachment 178083
WTF???? Dude your insane...go sell that shit to the Air Force....yous one crazy mf. And please, the n word...com'on....yo women love being in the N word...just sayin

Whether or not you care about what I think ... Will never change the fact you are stupid ... :thup:

Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to own firearms. So when are you going to turn you're Guns in.
Your either trying to be funny, ha ha ha ha ha. or or or, you think your funny and so does your prison roommy.

Out of the mouths of babes, has the world made great changes......listen, idiot....your comment makes about as much sense as a babbling 2 year old.

You know if you make a comment about the great changes and impressive insight that comes from the mouths of babes ...
It is utterly stupid trying to insult someone by saying they make as much sense as a babe.

But then again I never took you for being very bright ...
Much less having the capacity to successfully connect one thought to another ... :thup:
You know that it was John F'(fucking Marylyn Monroe) Kennedy who got us first into the Vietnam war, and L. B. Johnson took US full force so his Military Machine buddies could make obscene profits at the death of the US young men? It was the Republicans in Congress with a few Democrats that passed the civil rights, that KKK Robert Byrd(D) had voted against.
The 1965 Voting Rights Act --- As was the case with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, it took the Republicans to overcome a Democrat Lead Filibuster to pass this legislation. On final vote 94% of the Republican but only 27% of Democrat Senators supported this law.
Republican Civil Rights Legacy - Tomi Olson for State ...
sites.google.com/site/tomiolsonma/a-proud-legacy-of-inclusion
and here is Obama speaking of Byrd at his funeral. You are such a stupid bitch...

You are such a fuckin retard.....its about the young...people that made changes....as for who voted for what when why....really???? Up until we got our first black president, a white mf is a white mf is a white mf.....I could give a fuck back then what party yaw was in....All you mf's was racist back then, duh??

I laugh at your ignorance as many of my friends and fellow businessmen are of color.. We do quite well, because we left the hood a long time ago, and never looked back.. You as a Nigga would call them Oreo's and Uncle Toms, because they have no wish to be victims of the liberal hood, that you reside in. Stay there, that is your right, but also your right to go to fucking Cuba you whiny bitch, We the People of the United States, are tired of your whiney ass, we don't want you here any more...

Also notice how the welfare queen bitches and moans about white people, yet if we stopped paying our taxes, your fucking paycheck would disappear... Never a thank you for what is given to you from US...

Uh, you bitch bit your dick last night from what I know.....first off. Second off, gun loving white trash can, I am a gun owner and I like so many people do not, I repeat do not want mentally disturbed white men owning fuckin oozies. This country need change and if nut choking whore's like you find that offensive, than fuck off, charlie!!

Is this English?

It's pidgen ebonics...
Something you maggots seem to migrate to, everytime the Tiger speaks, now what the fuck does that say about yo white ass

Fo shizzle!!
Com'on, if a truly gave a rats fuck about you people, I'd educate my black ass to compete with the trash elite here....which in itself is rather funny..really? Trying to impress white trash is like trying to get Trump to actually measure his penis and post it. Never gonna happen

At least you admit to being uneducated and thats the first step.

Whether or not you care about what I think ... Will never change the fact you are stupid ... :thup:

Here's a dime, now go call somebody that gives a fuck...bye Felicia

You still have payphones where you live?
And what about the other fifteen cents he'd need to complete the call?

Is this English?

It's pidgen ebonics...

Fo shizzle!!

Uneducated, with 10 years Naval Service, 25 years on current job, making 72 grand a year, mother of 3 kids with Masters, home owner, gun owner and a credit score that would make you shit yourself!!

Its a metaphor you ingrate!!

It's pidgen ebonics...

Fo shizzle!!

Uneducated, with 10 years Naval Service, 25 years on current job, making 72 grand a year, mother of 3 kids with Masters, home owner, gun owner and a credit score that would make you shit yourself!!

I couldnt get by on 72k a year.
And you're the one who said you were uneducated.

Out of the mouths of babes, has the world made great changes......listen, idiot....your comment makes about as much sense as a babbling 2 year old.

You know if you make a comment about the great changes and impressive insight that comes from the mouths of babes ...
It is utterly stupid trying to insult someone by saying they make as much sense as a babe.

Much less having the capacity to successfully connect one thought to another ... :thup:
You know that it was John F'(fucking Marylyn Monroe) Kennedy who got us first into the Vietnam war, and L. B. Johnson took US full force so his Military Machine buddies could make obscene profits at the death of the US young men? It was the Republicans in Congress with a few Democrats that passed the civil rights, that KKK Robert Byrd(D) had voted against.
The 1965 Voting Rights Act --- As was the case with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, it took the Republicans to overcome a Democrat Lead Filibuster to pass this legislation. On final vote 94% of the Republican but only 27% of Democrat Senators supported this law.
and here is Obama speaking of Byrd at his funeral. You are such a stupid bitch...

You are such a fuckin retard.....its about the young...people that made changes....as for who voted for what when why....really???? Up until we got our first black president, a white mf is a white mf is a white mf.....I could give a fuck back then what party yaw was in....All you mf's was racist back then, duh??

I laugh at your ignorance as many of my friends and fellow businessmen are of color.. We do quite well, because we left the hood a long time ago, and never looked back.. You as a Nigga would call them Oreo's and Uncle Toms, because they have no wish to be victims of the liberal hood, that you reside in. Stay there, that is your right, but also your right to go to fucking Cuba you whiny bitch, We the People of the United States, are tired of your whiney ass, we don't want you here any more...

Also notice how the welfare queen bitches and moans about white people, yet if we stopped paying our taxes, your fucking paycheck would disappear... Never a thank you for what is given to you from US...

Everytime a white mf say, "some of my best friends are black" I want to puke....like whoopie mf, you want a trophy, a cookie, a letter of acknowledgement.....who gives a fuck??? And chances are, they're all married to white bitches, uncle tom sell outs that would strip their nuts of meat, if only the white man would love them.....get the fuck outta here

Its a metaphor you ingrate!!

You must be really old....

Fo shizzle!!

I couldnt get by on 72k a year.
And you're the one who said you were uneducated.
Dude, thanks to Uncle Sam, my man...my house is paid for, my car is paid for, my boo, has a kick ass pension....I use my check to gamble, drink and travel....all is good in this hood...eat your fuckin heart out, beyatch!!

Everytime a white mf say, "some of my best friends are black" I want to puke....like whoopie mf, you want a trophy, a cookie, a letter of acknowledgement.....who gives a fuck??? And chances are, they're all married to white bitches, uncle tom sell outs that would strip their nuts of meat, if only the white man would love them.....get the fuck outta here

Some of my best friends are black.

F99237C5-BB0C-4358-810D-45BE775B5E0C.png
It's pidgen ebonics...

Fo shizzle!!

Forum List

Back