Kidnap A Cracker Game (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
This is the new game the African ones have created

The dumb monkeys need to learn the consequences of their "game."

Many states will authorize punishments that include up to life in prison for an aggravated kidnapping charge, whereas a standard kidnapping can range from 1-20 years. Though the exact ranges will vary, the doubling of sentencing ranges for aggravated kidnapping charges occurs in every state.

How about a game where we see how many kidnapper's heads explode?

That's what would have happened if I'd been in that kid's position.

It's not smart to provide video evidence of one's self committing a crime on the Internet.

They best be careful with that kind of game... Up here in Alaska that shit'll get you shot by anyone who happens to see it.

They best be careful with that kind of game... Up here in Alaska that shit'll get you shot by anyone who happens to see it.
Blacks avoid the cold states.

I've noticed. It's a shame too because the ones shipped up here with the military are quite welcome, Anchorage is a very diverse and open state, but they always bail to warmer climes.

Maybe they'll play this video at the Democratic National Convention in 2020 (or whenever it is)

I'm sure the thunderous applause will bring the house down. Lawlessness is the Liberal / Dems way.

And if a Dem gets elected Pres....they'll surely make kidnapping Republicans legal if not rewarded.....if they don't survive it even better they'll say.

This country is so out of control.....3rd world we are here.....

Forum List

Back