Kid who put noose on statue of black man gets 6 months in prison

Making a threat to instill fear in people.

The law certainly puts you folks in fear because you can't put other folks in fear.

Good law.

The student should have claimed it was art........which is perfectly legal as freedom of expression. ..... :cool:

I thought the same thing. When the liberal at U of Buffalo put "whites only" signs on bathrooms....to create a victimhood situation....she didn't get charged. Called it "art" and libs gave her a pass..

The student should have claimed it was art........which is perfectly legal as freedom of expression. ..... :cool:

I thought the same thing. When the liberal at U of Buffalo put "whites only" signs on bathrooms....to create a victimhood situation....she didn't get charged. Called it "art" and libs gave her a pass..
I think you are right. The noose was criminal. The signs were not "art" but vandalism.

I thought jails were full? That's a stupid sentence, the judge has less discernment that the idiot he sentenced. The Federal pen is no joke, there's no parole. I just wonder what would happen if you burned the gay flag, one year?

A white stupid thug who attempted to instill a threat of force into a particular group of citizens.

Judge treated him leniently.

You are a fucking disgrace. A pathetic hypocritical dick.
You are a white thug who shames our race.

Your type's days of influence are long.

I am not white you dumb fucking stereotyping white guilt ass face.

You are such a bag of shit. Really. Not worth one ounce of respect. You stupid double talking patronizing racist moron.

Since everyone is worried and outraged over this stupid fucking sentence try getting his address when he starts his sentence and send him some letters and cards and maybe a few bucks on his books for decent food.

A white stupid thug who attempted to instill a threat of force into a particular group of citizens.

Judge treated him leniently.

You are a fucking disgrace. A pathetic hypocritical dick.
You are a white thug who shames our race.

Your type's days of influence are long.

I am not white you dumb fucking stereotyping white guilt ass face.

You are such a bag of shit. Really. Not worth one ounce of respect. You stupid double talking patronizing racist moron.
Yep, you got some twisted caucasian genetics. Modern Americans have no respect, no use, and no desire to meet people like you. Your days is over and is never come backing. You are such cowards, you have to run feral packs just like the lynch mobs.

IOW, you blindly accept the judge's ruling and have no questions about justice.

My link showed people with nooses and gunshot wounds to the head attached to a sitting president and other LIVING people, and you say it has no bearing but support sending a young man to federal prison over putting a noose around a statue of a DEAD man and say he made a threat.

You

Are

Fucking

Retarded
Says the fucking retard. You understand fully why the judge did it. You just don't like. I don't care. Your questions are evidentiary of only you want to quarrel.
So the judge had an agenda.
At least, now, you're being honest.
It had nothing to do with justice.

#blackstatuelivesmatter
:cuckoo:
I did not say he had an agenda, but I do say you have an agenda. You want to threaten people. The bad old days are over.
So you justify hanging a president and a vp candidate but want to imprison someone for threatening a statue
You want to threaten people. Don't, if you don't want to go to jail.
He'll think twice about doing something like that again .. maybe not.

Says the fucking retard. You understand fully why the judge did it. You just don't like. I don't care. Your questions are evidentiary of only you want to quarrel.
So the judge had an agenda.
At least, now, you're being honest.
It had nothing to do with justice.

#blackstatuelivesmatter
:cuckoo:
I did not say he had an agenda, but I do say you have an agenda. You want to threaten people. The bad old days are over.
So you justify hanging a president and a vp candidate but want to imprison someone for threatening a statue
You want to threaten people. Don't, if you don't want to go to jail.
He'll think twice about doing something like that again .. maybe not.
Oh, he will think about it. If he lacks character, like hortysir or theowl, he may try something again.

Lucky in one sense since its a federal crime he is going to federal prison and for 6 months probably some work camp with no fences etc aka less n!ggers to rape him or assault him. Stupid thing he did but we all do stupid shit no reason he should have been charged that's for sure.

Yes indeed. Stupid is not criminal. And if some black thug put a noose around a statue of reagan, there would be no charges and the press would applaud the thug.
He would get an invite to the white house.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
Good. The justice system works :)

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
YEA!!!!

Fuck all that freedom of speech shit
You have no freedom of speech to threaten others.
Farrakhan calls for 10,000 of his followers to kill cops and he walks the streets with your blessing. But that's okay, liberals are mentally challenged.
Stop sucking iceweasel for a moment to show where I blessed such a thing.

Forum List

Back