Kid who put noose on statue of black man gets 6 months in prison

Horty, no one answers "against whom." That's just you being stupid.

Your link has nothing to do with this situation. The perp made a threat and got caught. Boo hoo.

He got off easy.

A college in East Texas had a young person hanging effigies of blacks in the trees on campus. The frat boys caught him and a friend as they were about their nefarious business and put them in the hospital. No charges were filed; they fell down, they said.

Judge called this a "threat of force"!!! I don't see that.. And why is this a federal issue anyway.? The tenth amendment says this should have been handled by the states.
The entire civil rights act is a violation of the Constitution. We're way past caring about what's legal. It's all about punishing people for daring to oppose the race regime.

Your link has nothing to do with this situation. The perp made a threat and got caught. Boo hoo.

He got off easy.

A college in East Texas had a young person hanging effigies of blacks in the trees on campus. The frat boys caught him and a friend as they were about their nefarious business and put them in the hospital. No charges were filed; they fell down, they said.
You claim that a threat was made.

Who was the threat against?
Who is/was the victim?

Judge called this a "threat of force"!!! I don't see that.. And why is this a federal issue anyway.? The tenth amendment says this should have been handled by the states.
The entire civil rights act is a violation of the Constitution. We're way past caring about what's legal. It's all about punishing people for daring to oppose the race regime.
Your interp would violate the Consitution. Your ilk are not in charge and will not be in charge.

He got off easy.

You claim that a threat was made. Who was the threat against? Who is/was the victim?
Your questions are immaterial, but you could write the judge.

He got off easy.

You claim that a threat was made. Who was the threat against? Who is/was the victim?

He got off easy.

IOW, you blindly accept the judge's ruling and have no questions about justice.

My link showed people with nooses and gunshot wounds to the head attached to a sitting president and other LIVING people, and you say it has no bearing but support sending a young man to federal prison over putting a noose around a statue of a DEAD man and say he made a threat.

You

Are

Fucking

Retarded

He got off easy.

He got off easy.

My link showed people with nooses and gunshot wounds to the head attached to a sitting president and other LIVING people, and you say it has no bearing but support sending a young man to federal prison over putting a noose around a statue of a DEAD man and say he made a threat.

You

Are

Fucking

Retarded
Says the fucking retard. You understand fully why the judge did it. You just don't like. I don't care. Your questions are evidentiary of only you want to quarrel.

He got off easy.

He got off easy.

You

Are

Fucking

Retarded
Says the fucking retard. You understand fully why the judge did it. You just don't like. I don't care. Your questions are evidentiary of only you want to quarrel.
So the judge had an agenda.
At least, now, you're being honest.
It had nothing to do with justice.

#blackstatuelivesmatter
:cuckoo:

He got off easy.

He got off easy.

You

Are

Fucking

Retarded

#blackstatuelivesmatter
I did not say he had an agenda, but I do say you have an agenda. You want to threaten people. The bad old days are over.

You

Are

Fucking

Retarded

#blackstatuelivesmatter
I did not say he had an agenda, but I do say you have an agenda. You want to threaten people. The bad old days are over.
So you justify hanging a president and a vp candidate but want to imprison someone for threatening a statue

Burning a flag is free speech so why isn't this?

Former Student Who Put Noose on Ole Miss Statue of James Meredith Get 6 Months in Prison

sep 20 2015 A former University of Mississippi student who admitted helping place a noose on a statue of a civil rights activist is going to prison.

WTVA-TV (WTVA.com | Jail time in James Meredith statue desecration) reports a federal judge sentenced Graeme Phillip Harris to six months in prison beginning Jan. 4. During the Thursday hearing in Oxford, he also ordered Harris to serve 12 months' supervised release. Harris' lawyer argued he didn't deserve jail time.

Harris pleaded guilty in June to a misdemeanor charge of using a threat of force to intimidate African-American students and employees

From what I read, the rope he used was holding up his families trailer and it somehow tipped over and ruined some roasted beaver pellets his neighbor's were cooking.....I say hang the kid....LOLOLOLOLO

You

Are

Fucking

Retarded

#blackstatuelivesmatter
So you justify hanging a president and a vp candidate but want to imprison someone for threatening a statue
You want to threaten people. Don't, if you don't want to go to jail.

You

Are

Fucking

Retarded

#blackstatuelivesmatter
You want to threaten people. Don't, if you don't want to go to jail.
Name the person that was threatened

Forum List

Back