Kid buys turkey sandwich; Cop shoots him dead on site!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Addicting Info 8211 Off-Duty Police Officer Kills Sandwich Wielding Teen In Saint Louis

Wow, another racist bigoted pigged jack booted Nazi terrorist thug cop......shoots a CHILD dead for what? For buying a turkey sandwich!!!! TYRANNY!! Enough is enough!!!! This kid was just an innocent CHILD trying to feed his hungry stomach with a humble turkey sandwich and a Sprite....probably a Sprite Zero.

FUCKING DONUT HORDING PIGS!!!!

PIGS PIGS PIGS!!!!! JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ack-1::ack-1::FIREdevil::FIREdevil::whip::eusa_wall::bang3::argue::alirulz:

Please be invited to our updates on this story below:

*The male was out on bond for a prior weapons violation
*Ballistics and GSR done on scene showed the male fired 3 shots before his gun jammed
*The cop saw the gun first, but didn't shoot because he wanted to be sure, and then waited until he was shot at then shot back
*Despite citizen reports, the gun was a real gun, not a turkey sandwich shaped like a gun
*Despite citizen reports, the residue on the males shooting hand was gun shot residue, not.....spicy mustard from the sandwich.

Last edited:

*Ballistics and GSR done on scene showed the male fired 3 shots before his gun jammed
*The cop saw the gun first, but didn't shoot because he wanted to be sure, and then waited until he was shot at then shot back
*Despite citizen reports, the gun was a real gun, not a turkey sandwich shaped like a gun
*Despite citizen reports, the residue on the males shooting hand was gun shot residue, not.....spicy mustard from the sandwich.

None of these are presented as accepted facts in your article; rather, most of them are presented as unfounded claims made by the pig-lice who murdered an innocent child. Why the sensationalism, conservatard?

There are only 100+ threads about this already up, genius.

Every time you post, it gets easier and easier to see why you are no longer a cop. :thup:

But those are about the official pig story, not the TRUTH about this kid being murdered for ordering a Sprite and turkey sandwich.

None of these are presented as accepted facts in your article; rather, most of them are presented as unfounded claims made by the pig-lice who murdered an innocent child. Why the sensationalism, conservatard?

Your response is the exact point I'm making about how you morons sensationalize everything.

liberalmedia said:

bucs90 said:
Your response is the exact point I'm making about how you morons sensationalize everything.

She is merely playing a role, champ.

She is an actress.

And I'm not the least bit surprised that you don't understand that.

liberalmedia said:

bucs90 said:

She is merely playing a role, champ.

She is an actress.

And I'm not the least bit surprised that you don't understand that.

I've read a lot of the stuff you say on here. You're pretty much a douchbag, "champ" haha!

The question I have to ask is...Should a cop shoot back when the shooter is black?
Of course not. The cops shouldnt even be allowed to fire a single shot until the NAACP approves it. In fact I say a cop should be mmandated that unless he is actually HIT by a bullet he cant shoot back. I mean...what if the kid is firing blanks for a joke ya know?

The question I have to ask is...Should a cop shoot back when the shooter is black?
Of course not. The cops shouldnt even be allowed to fire a single shot until the NAACP approves it. In fact I say a cop should be mmandated that unless he is actually HIT by a bullet he cant shoot back. I mean...what if the kid is firing blanks for a joke ya know?

I say give blacks what they wish....
-Black police
-Black government
-Black laws

Give them 50% of Miss, Al, La, 25% of Ga, Sc and a portion of Nj, Md, Va,,,,Call it the United black states of America. They will get what they are asking for.

Agreed!

Welcome to the Democratic Party, fellow lybyryl.

Forum List

Back