Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Call Off Divorce

Is she the beneficiary of her current boyfriend's money?
Is she the beneficiary of Lamars money? Looks like she has way more to gain if she divorces him.
The Kardashians are very wealthy. I'm sure he's gone through all that money on his addictions and fully expects to go through hers.
She has a prenup too.
Well that's good. She still shouldn't get back with him so quickly,
She has stated before she wanted to be back with him and would if given the chance. Sounds like she got her chance. Hopefully it works out this time and its not just because he is in a bad place and needs her support.
He doesn't seem like he even wants to get straight. He could barely ever talk he was so high all the time.

damn people.....she rushed to his side....provided love and emotional support and yall are giving her shit for it.....

He's worth around $100 million.
Her current boy friend is worth triple that.

Is she the beneficiary of Lamars money? Looks like she has way more to gain if she divorces him.
The Kardashians are very wealthy. I'm sure he's gone through all that money on his addictions and fully expects to go through hers. She's worth $20 million in 2015.

If he dies intestate, the money goes to Khloe. What's $20 million when you can have another $100 million? Kris Jenner will be handling Lamar's public appearances. Always money to be had.

The Kardashians are very wealthy. I'm sure he's gone through all that money on his addictions and fully expects to go through hers.
She has a prenup too.
Well that's good. She still shouldn't get back with him so quickly,
She has stated before she wanted to be back with him and would if given the chance. Sounds like she got her chance. Hopefully it works out this time and its not just because he is in a bad place and needs her support.
He doesn't seem like he even wants to get straight. He could barely ever talk he was so high all the time.
He was probably cheating on her. Long before he ever met her he had issues.

The Kardashians are very wealthy. I'm sure he's gone through all that money on his addictions and fully expects to go through hers. She's worth $20 million in 2015.

If he dies intestate, the money goes to Khloe. What's $20 million when you can have another $100 million? Kris Jenner will be handling Lamar's public appearances. Always money to be had.
No his kids get it.

No his kids get it.

Check your laws. If there is no will, the next of kin, the wife/husband gets the estate.

No his kids get it.

Check your laws. If there is no will, the next of kin, the wife/husband gets the estate.
Hes an ex NBA player. He no doubt has a trust for his money. They all get that setup when they become pros.

No his kids get it.

Hes an ex NBA player. He no doubt has a trust for his money. They all get that setup when they become pros.

Unfortunately, not all, but a smart and carting agent will help them.

No his kids get it.

Unfortunately, not all, but a smart and carting agent will help them.
Youre right. I was thinking about all the guys my uncle advises.

No his kids get it.

I hope. Seriously. That would be such a waste.

damn people.....she rushed to his side....provided love and emotional support and yall are giving her shit for it.....

It's sad. The poor guy went to a whorehouse, spent $75,00.00, overdosed on Gawd knows what and didn't even get some poontang.

Can't keep any of those fat-ass airheads' names straight so I just refer to the whole bunch as Kolostomy Kardashian.

Be interesting to know what's left of all the money Lamar earned playing b-ball.

She is using him for more reality show fodder.

"Yet the horror increased when it became apparent that even his most dire moments were going to be stolen by the tacky reality TV show that had already taken so much.

The Kardashians, led by Lamar's estranged wife Khloe, showed up over Odom's comatose body, and suddenly the narrative changed. Odom wasn't a former NBA champion, he was a reality TV star. Odom wasn't a deeply troubled and vulnerable former athlete, he was the guy who was keeping Khloe from hanging out with her new boyfriend, James Harden.

Suddenly, all the prayers weren't only for Odom, but for the poor Kardashians and all their pain, reality TV's freak show pulling in Odom one more time, capitalizing on his celebrity one more time, overshadowing his real struggles one more time, creating an irony both somber and profound. The Kardashians came across as Odom's intensive-care advocates when, in fact, his appearance in their warped TV world was part of the self-destructive slide that led him there."

Kardashians' freak show capitalizes on Lamar Odom one more time

He's never going to stay straight if they're still married. She's a big party girl and he can't even be around it.

AWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww the little darlings have a second chance for love!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ain't that awesome!!!!!!

scuse me......gotta puke now :rolleyes:

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are giving it another try.

Khloe's lawyer, Laura Wasser, filed to have Khloe and Lamar's divorce filing withdrawn on Wednesday, ET can confirm. Court documents show that Lamar signed the new filing.

The 31-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star originally filed for divorce in December 2013. But when Lamar refused to respond to her initial paperwork, she was forced to seek a default judgment. In April, the judge threatened to dismiss the divorce case if Khloe didn't complete paperwork to finalize the split, and in July, court records showed that the two both signed the legal documents that would officially end their marriage.

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Call Off Divorce

Just how stupid do Kardashians get?

More importantly how stupid is a public that watches them. They have done nothing in their whole lives other than have a sex tape released and their entire "fame" is based on that. It boggles the mind that they have not one, but two shows on TV.

Yet another reason why I prefer books...

Oh it's fun watching them now and then. I watch the housewives too. Are you guys getting the vapors yet? :)

Forum List

Back