Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Call Off Divorce

01.png

Who knows? The whole thing is nonsense and hard on Odom, he is a tool just like everyone else.
Lamar's father didn't like Khloe either.
Khloe does not like Khloe otherwise she would not pimp herself or anyone she knows for some reality show.
I can't fault them, they all have a lot of money now just by being celebrities, lot of kids in that family and they're all worth millions. .

Who knows? The whole thing is nonsense and hard on Odom, he is a tool just like everyone else.
Khloe does not like Khloe otherwise she would not pimp herself or anyone she knows for some reality show.
I can't fault them, they all have a lot of money now just by being celebrities, lot of kids in that family and they're all worth millions. .
Is money the ultimate measuring rod for success as a person or just one indicator. Khloe has screwed over this guy a bunch of times.

Did he date Khloe too?
Is money the ultimate measuring rod for success as a person or just one indicator. Khloe has screwed over this guy a bunch of times.
I don't think so but they were managed by the mother and she saw to it they use their good looks to eke out a good living for themselves. Better than working in a factory for $12/hr.

I don't think so but they were managed by the mother and she saw to it they use their good looks to eke out a good living for themselves. Better than working in a factory for $12/hr.
Oh yea a real charmer , let him jump your bones.

Rob-Kardashian-Gym.jpg

She should have encouraged them to go to school like the rest of the normal people.

True love story..........nasty psycho diseased slut remains faithful to suicidal black drug addict who OD'ed at whore house.

Only in America.......... :cool:

to only suggest...only.... that she is a nasty psycho and he a suicidal addict...would be an act of charity.

:dunno:

you know.....in this case I have to agree with ISIS ...decapitate the infidel....scum that they are LOL:laugh:

they do have a point here LOL :eek-52::lmao:

Last edited:
Yeah....because what says FANTASTIC husband material like almost ODing in a whorehouse?

If he is going to that sort of place ...why is she with him at all?

to cook for him?

she is a moron... respectfully

Forum List

Back