Zone1 Khazarians vs. Children of Abraham

And what I'm discussing in my posts is related to Jews, Zionists, and Israel, who is and isn't Semitic. It's all related. As I said, there's no such thing as a PURE THREAD, where every post ONLY discusses what is explicitly stated or mentioned in the title of the thread or in the first post. You're being a pedantic, purest nerd jerk.
This thread is about the "FALSE JEWS" conspiracy theory, not The Palestinian squatters. You've basically hijacked another thread to talk about your pet issue

God promised OTHER LANDS to the Arab people who descended from Hagar after Abraham disbelieved God's promise to give him a son thru Sara. Those lands didn't include the land promised thru Issac-->Jacob.

This is the whole root of the Mud Rast conflict. The Arabs are Jealous of Jacob and demand his portion too. Esau COVETS what isn't theirs.
Anti-Christ Jews, are no longer Israel, they've been cut off from the vine due to rejecting the Messiah. The scriptures are clear, that if one doesn't have the Son, they don't have the Father. Arabs who are in Christ Jesus are Israel, not these Jesus-hating Jews. At least these Muslims love Jesus and his mother, whereas these non-believing Talmudic Jews hate Jesus, claiming he's the illegitimate child of a Roman soldier with a hairdresser named Mary, who was supposedly a harlot. Muslims would never say that. These non-believing Jews are much more of a problem for the Christian world than Muslims.

You're the one highjacking threads with your silly, purest demands for "thread perfection" and purity. You just don't like getting your butt kicked, hence you start pleading with the mods for censorship. Hopefully, the mods are perceptive enough to realize this and they'll allow for the thread to flow naturally, without "intervention from above".
when did I demand any of those things? When did I plead with anyone for anything? You really need to pay closer attention to things. I notice you didn't answer my question, though. Do you feel the pilot has an unfair monopoly on flying the plane? Should the word "pilot" be "expanded" (you know, for inclusivity) to include people who are historically not included in the title so they can't fly a plane?

when did I demand any of those things? When did I plead with anyone for anything? You really need to pay closer attention to things. I notice you didn't answer my question, though. Do you feel the pilot has an unfair monopoly on flying the plane? Should the word "pilot" be "expanded" (you know, for inclusivity) to include people who are historically not included in the title so they can't fly a plane?
You're siding with the person who is, hence you're an accomplice. Aql is correct you're wrong.

Anti-Christ Jews, are no longer Israel, they've been cut off from the vine due to rejecting the Messiah. The scriptures are clear, that if one doesn't have the Son, they don't have the Father. Arabs who are in Christ Jesus are Israel, not these Jesus-hating Jews. At least these Muslims love Jesus and his mother, whereas these non-believing Talmudic Jews hate Jesus, claiming he's the illegitimate child of a Roman soldier with a hairdresser named Mary, who was supposedly a harlot. Muslims would never say that. These non-believing Jews are much more of a problem for the Christian world than Muslims.
your claims about Judaism are full of mistakes and ignorance. You think you can make reference to Jewish teachings without actually learning them. You think that you can cut and paste from some other websites without checking the actual source material. That means you end up not knowing anything.

Here is a resource to help you:

you probably should have a lot of questions (you certainly don't have the answers) so you should try asking about things you don't understand instead of making ignorant statements.

You're siding with the person who is, hence you're an accomplice. Aql is correct you're wrong.
You are siding with someone who is ignorant of Judaism and linguistics. Therefore you are an accomplice and are wrong.

does that make any sense?

I was accused of doing something which I didn't do. Claiming that I'm an "accomplice" (what a dumb claim) because I don't want to be accused of something I didn't do doesn't make any sense.

You are siding with someone who is ignorant of Judaism and linguistics. Therefore you are an accomplice and are wrong.

does that make any sense?

I was accused of doing something which I didn't do. Claiming that I'm an "accomplice" (what a dumb claim) because I don't want to be accused of something I didn't do doesn't make any sense.
You're supporting the person who reported Aql to the forum mods for supposedly posting off-topic. You're claiming that Aql "high-jacked" the thread, by posting off-topic, hence you're an accomplice. That's clear, except to you because you're suffering from some type of cognitive deficiency.

your claims about Judaism are full of mistakes and ignorance. You think you can make reference to Jewish teachings without actually learning them. You think that you can cut and paste from some other websites without checking the actual source material. That means you end up not knowing anything.

Here is a resource to help you:

you probably should have a lot of questions (you certainly don't have the answers) so you should try asking about things you don't understand instead of making ignorant statements.

You provided a link to the Jewish damage-control website. The truth is that for centuries Jews have asserted that Jesus or Yeshu was born illegitimately, and is now in hell boiling in excrement. Your rabbis did everything to denigrate the name of Jesus. At least the Muslims, like Aql, don't do that. They love Jesus as a prophet. They're wrong with respect to Christ's true nature, but at least they're not spitting in his face and pulling his beard as Jews who hate Jesus would do to him.

You're supporting the person who reported Aql to the forum mods for supposedly posting off-topic. You're claiming that Aql "high-jacked" the thread, by posting off-topic, hence you're an accomplice. That's clear, except to you because you're suffering from some type of cognitive deficiency.
I'm not supporting anyone -- I'm pointing out a practice of hijacking. If you are in favor of hijacking threads, just say so. That you can't see that is sad.

You provided a link to the Jewish damage-control website.
Ah, when you can't argue the facts, attack the source. Well done.
The truth is that for centuries Jews have asserted that Jesus or Yeshu was born illegitimately, and is now in hell boiling in excrement.
Really? The "truth"? So you didn't read any of the actual talmudic passages in question and are just hiding behind whatever some hate site told you. Someday, you will wake up and decide to do your own thinking. Today is clearly not that day.

Ah, when you can't argue the facts, attack the source. Well done.

Really? The "truth"? So you didn't read any of the actual talmudic passages in question and are just hiding behind whatever some hate site told you. Someday, you will wake up and decide to do your own thinking. Today is clearly not that day.
That's a new interpretation. As he said, a "damage control" - BS Hasbara interpretation of ancient texts. Jews have been denigrating Jesus for centuries, from the very beginning.

That's a new interpretation. As he said, a "damage control" - BS Hasbara interpretation of ancient texts. Jews have been denigrating Jesus for centuries, from the very beginning.
So to Muslims am I a "pig" or a "monkey" to you? I forget what you call Christians

Last edited:
The "master race" proponents aren't us Muslims, it's the Jews. They're the ones with the "special souls" that descend from the higher worlds:

They're supposedly, ontologically superior to everyone else.

We believe all human beings are equal before God concerning their nature. Muslims don't claim to be the "chosen ones" or position themselves as the "priesthood" of the nations, the mediators between God and man. That's the Jewish psychosis, which you reinforce and encourage. Listen to what these Jews think about America and Western Christian civilization:

Note: Two short ads that can be skipped after a few seconds might play before the video I mentioned starts:

These are the people that America and many self-hating Europeans are blindly supporting. These Jews hate your guts, and yet you're sending them billions of dollars in aid, weapons..etc. Germany partially subsidized the sale of six Dolphin Class Submarines to Israel. These xenophobic, misanthropic ZioNazi psychos, are armed with the latest, most advanced German submarines, capable of firing nukes! These anti-human religious nutbags have 200+ nukes and they're identifying the Western Christian world as "Edom", and "Amalek":

"Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did in opposing the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

"כֹּה אָמַר יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת פָּקַדְתִּי אֵת אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה עֲמָלֵק לְיִשְׂרָאֵל אֲשֶׁר שָׂם לוֹ בַדֶּרֶךְ בַּעֲלֹתוֹ מִמִּצְרָיִם. עַתָּה לֵךְ וְהִכִּיתָ אֶת עֲמָלֵק וְהַחֲרֵמְתֶּם אֶת כָּל אֲשֶׁר לוֹ וְלֹא תַחְמֹל עָלָיו וְהֵמַתָּה מֵאִישׁ עַד אִשָּׁה מֵעֹלֵל וְעַד יוֹנֵק מִשּׁוֹר וְעַד שֶׂה מִגָּמָל וְעַד חֲמוֹר." (שמואל א טו, 2-3)

These crazy ZioNazi-Jews identify everyone they don't like as "Amalek", granting them divine license to slaughter them. Muslims don't see themselves or the world as these ZioNazis do. We consider you the same to us, as far as your human essence and potential before God. You're not ontologically, essentially inferior to Muslims. Our souls are both human and hence equal before God, it's our character, deeds, and beliefs that determine our relationship with our Creator, not some inherent quality that is exclusively given to some and not to others.

lol now you can't refute what was said, you have to shift topics and then babble some more nonsense in some lame attempt to peddle idiot Muslim shit. lol go read some real history.

Oct 7th was a response to a brutal ZioNazi apartheid-occupation, that is currently holding thousands of Muslim Palestinians in "administrative detention" without charges in Israeli dungeons. Your besieging of Gaza for 15 years, including mass bombing campaigns that have slaughtered thousands of Muslim Palestinian civilians, is what eventually led to Oct 7th. Since Oct 7th your racist, ZioNazi state, has murdered 33 thousand civilians, half of them being children. The world is watching.

Yet one of the oldest 'traditions' all across Islam is men butt raping little boys, and for centuries. lol try again. Faggots like Gore Vidal loved to visit Muslim shitholes, and he praised your pagan 'cultures' as 'enlightened' because of it.

Can't handle the truth? Pleading for censorship. There is no such thing as a 100% pure thread, that only discusses the explicitly mentioned topic, without also often covering peripheral and related topics. In your opinion what has been covered so-far includes "off-topic" issues, but that's just that, your opinion, most likely motivated by your inability and unwillingness to deal with the challenges presented to your cherished beliefs. That's why you're requesting for the mods to censor what's been posted.

I save every thread in PDF and if my posts are deleted, I will simply open another thread that explicitly mentions the issue/s mentioned in my posts. Your demand for "thread purity" is ridiculous and disingenuous at best.
for my part you can post on and on. Your posts remind me of the islamo-nazi propaganda that I read even before 1960 (my long lost childhood) and the times I went to a mosque and heard khutbah jumaat filth (that was during my long lost youth) Have you considered a career in Filibuster?

can you tell me where in the Talmud you have found an allusion to Jesus?

Yet one of the oldest 'traditions' all across Islam is men butt raping little boys, and for centuries. lol try again. Faggots like Gore Vidal loved to visit Muslim shitholes, and he praised your pagan 'cultures' as 'enlightened' because of it.
You're clearly the person who is doing that not Muslims. Stop projecting your faggot crap on us, that's all you.

that's a "new" interpretation? No, it isn't. Since you haven't studied the source material (and I have) it is strange that you would make a claim about the age of the content. And instead of looking anything up, you jump on the same bandwagon of assumptions that you have no basis for.

Forum List

Back