Keynsian Economics

Every "fact" you have posted has been shown to be wrong. Every opinion you have offered is worthless because of that. Time and again you made assertions and I easily showed they were mistaken or contradicted by actual facts, posting links. You failed to answer even rudimentary questions, and where you did you were wrong.
Please go back to working on motorcycles and leave the educated alone.

You haven't really shown anything except that you're a pugnacious idiot who is unable to have an intelligent discussion. I might add that an ability to persuade people and make reasonable arguments are part of a complete education. You clearly do not have this ability. Until you do, you cannot call yourself educated.

Oh and I know you're going to say , "I'm not here to educate you guys." Then why'd you chime in? You need to evaluate what's driving you dude. It seems to be some sort of illusory superiority fueled by mommy issues. Good luck on that, but at some point she's gotta stop breast-feeding you. I mean, you're 30 years old for god's sake!:razz:

Every "fact" you have posted has been shown to be wrong. Every opinion you have offered is worthless because of that. Time and again you made assertions and I easily showed they were mistaken or contradicted by actual facts, posting links. You failed to answer even rudimentary questions, and where you did you were wrong.

You haven't really shown anything except that you're a pugnacious idiot who is unable to have an intelligent discussion. I might add that an ability to persuade people and make reasonable arguments are part of a complete education. You clearly do not have this ability. Until you do, you cannot call yourself educated.

Oh and I know you're going to say , "I'm not here to educate you guys." Then why'd you chime in? You need to evaluate what's driving you dude. It seems to be some sort of illusory superiority fueled by mommy issues. Good luck on that, but at some point she's gotta stop breast-feeding you. I mean, you're 30 years old for god's sake!:razz:
I'm sure you have learned nothing from this. THis is despite all the hints I gave. Despite all the links I posted. Despite all the book recs I mentioned.
You don't learn because you are so mired in ignorance and stupidity you cannot conceive that you might just be lacking something here.
And in any case I'm 47,not 30. Asshole.

I'm sure you have learned nothing from this. THis is despite all the hints I gave. Despite all the links I posted. Despite all the book recs I mentioned.
You don't learn because you are so mired in ignorance and stupidity you cannot conceive that you might just be lacking something here.
And in any case I'm 47,not 30. Asshole.

Way too old for breast-feeding!:lol:

Forum List

Back