Kevin Kline Movies (what's your favorite?)

What's Your Favorite Kevin Kline Movie?

• A Fish Called Wanda

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • The Big Chill

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Dave

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sophie's Choice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De-Lovely

• I Love You To Death

• Grand Canyon

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Silverado

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Poor Kevin Kline, upstaged by the movie Tombstone......

Shit, sorry.

Loved Silverado!

:laugh:

It's okay, it is more fun to talk about Tombstone! It just happened to be Kevin Kline's birthday. Hopefully I will notice when it's Val Kilmer's birthday :)

Not long to wait, but will you be sober enough to remember on New Years Eve?

Oh is that his birthday? I have a family member with a birthday on New Years Eve! I won't forget (and I could post it early - as you see I'm an early bird)

Much as I enjoyed Kilmer as Doc, and Biehn as Ringo, I still prefer Kline, Glover, and Glenn in Silverado.

I've not seen it -- actually I've not seen most of the movies I put up there......
:ack-1:

I've seen half of them probably... I feel kind of like a hypocrite now, but, next time Silverado is on will watch or DVR it....

I have not seen A Fish Called Wanda, or I Love You To Death... (and Silverado) - I have actually seen all of the others....

Much as I enjoyed Kilmer as Doc, and Biehn as Ringo, I still prefer Kline, Glover, and Glenn in Silverado.

I've not seen it -- actually I've not seen most of the movies I put up there......

I've seen half of them probably... I feel kind of like a hypocrite now, but, next time Silverado is on will watch or DVR it....

I have not seen A Fish Called Wanda, or I Love You To Death... (and Silverado) - I have actually seen all of the others....

Good news.

If you have ewstn, (DISH) it's on next saturday night.

Good news.

What is EWSTN? I have cable, maybe if they have a sister station it's on also...?

Good news.

What is EWSTN? I have cable, maybe if they have a sister station it's on also...?

Western Channel on DISH 342

I'll have to go with Dave

Well written political story I can watch over and over

Good news.

I'll check. We do have Encore Westerns!

Good news.

I'll check. We do have Encore Westerns!

That the place

E(ncore) WeSTerNs

Happy Birthday Kevin Kline (Oct 24) !
Yesterday was my birthday.

We didn't wait

th

Forum List

Back