Kerry's War Wound Called 'Fingernail Scrape'

Originally posted by shadow 04
In a nationally televised press conference Tuesday night,

I see.

Where did this come from?

And, again, How do you feel about the whole "worship" thing.

Did you have to worship capitalism as a child?

-Any sexual problems with capitalism? -Such as being a prostitute?

I don't think 'shadow' is a therapist anymore than Kerry earned his purple hearts. I think someone sees a therapist.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I don't think 'shadow' is a therapist anymore than Kerry earned his purple hearts. I think someone sees a therapist.

:D

My point exactly!

I closely listened to you buffoon last evening. As long as he can read a scripted document he does present an adequate presentation. His handling of the off the cuff press questions left much to be desired. If I gave a presentation and question and answer session with the stumbling over words that he exhibited I would either put the audience to sleep or defeat their participation in a give and take presentation. Apparently this site is propagated with a slue of wet behind the ears pragmatists who have to live their lives and experience the harsh realities of life. As a therapist I don’t wish to waste my time conversing with a group of narcissistic individuals or personality tainted individuals who whether due to past learning or rigid inflexibility cannot exercise compassion or muster up empathy. In fact you are flaunting your lack of common sense and ignorance by supporting this reclusive and self-righteous regime that refuses to earn up to any personal weaknesses. Apparently our society is moving toward the theory that you must be a team player and back up the people in control in spite of your conscience nagging at you and admitting that we are only human and our dictates are not infallible. Talk about a grandiose posturing or an omnipotent delusional stance.

First of all, you're an idiot. Secondly, we're not infallible, true, but I do know that western systems based on freedom have proven superior, by any conceivable standard, to backward shariah law torture states. Is this what you're talking about, comparative culture? Let's compare. Whip it out.

As a therapist I don’t wish to waste my time conversing with a group of narcissistic individuals or personality tainted individuals who whether due to past learning or rigid inflexibility cannot exercise compassion or muster up empathy.

Then what the hell are you doing here?!?

Shadow04,
You are nothing but a hypocrite!!
You said "I don’t wish to waste my time conversing with a group of narcissistic individuals or personality tainted individuals who whether due to past learning or rigid inflexibility cannot exercise compassion or muster up empathy".
But in the very FIRST line of your incredible ignorant post you stated "I closely listened to you buffoon last evening". Wow, how compasionate you are! :rolleyes: I bet you're a great therapist, you're the drug prescriber, aren't ya?!
I almost wished I read your 2nd long post so I could tell you how ignorant it was, but after your first post, I could care less what you have to say. You are part of what's wrong with the Dem. party! You're an evil, Bush bashing liberal, who could care less about this country, but only want a Dem. in office. You are pathetic and I'm done with you now!

New Topics

Forum List

Back