Kerry's real voting record...despite what conservatives like to say

What this leaves out is the fact that Kerry was calling for these cuts during the Reagan administration just as we had the Soviet Union on the ropes and were drawing in on an end to the Cold War. Bush 41 brought up these cuts three years after the Berlin Wall came down and the Cold War was over, plus it was about a year before the first attack on the World Trade Center.

Did you really need to be told that?

Jimmyeatworld said:
What this leaves out is the fact that Kerry was calling for these cuts during the Reagan administration just as we had the Soviet Union on the ropes and were drawing in on an end to the Cold War. Bush 41 brought up these cuts three years after the Berlin Wall came down and the Cold War was over, plus it was about a year before the first attack on the World Trade Center.

Did you really need to be told that?

actually that was in there.

however, that is beside the point isn't it?

It talks about when the cuts were proposed by Bush, but not when Kerry voted for cutting defense during the Cold War.

No, I don't think it is beside the point.

Jimmyeatworld said:
It talks about when the cuts were proposed by Bush, but not when Kerry voted for cutting defense during the Cold War.

No, I don't think it is beside the point.

Decio's perspective is puzzling. If I have a hose in my hand and you turn off the water, yes it DOES matter whether or not the fire was out when you turned the spigot.

Merlin1047 said:
Decio's perspective is puzzling. If I have a hose in my hand and you turn off the water, yes it DOES matter whether or not the fire was out when you turned the spigot.

Puzzling, yes, but no shock. It seems to fall in line with a lot of rather odd ways of thinking.

Dropping an "f-bomb" in front of a handful of senators is indecent, but making vagina jokes in front of a crowd at Radio City Music Hall is perfectly okay.

Doing something wrong and getting caught makes you the victim of a conspiracy, but being accused of crimes without a shred of evidence is cause for impeachment.

Sentencing a serial killer to death is "playing God", but killing an unborn child while it's still in the mothers body is a sign of freedom.

Go to war in Bosnia and you're a great leader, go to war in Iraq and you're Hitler.

No, not much of a shock at all.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Puzzling, yes, but no shock. It seems to fall in line with a lot of rather odd ways of thinking.

Dropping an "f-bomb" in front of a handful of senators is indecent, but making vagina jokes in front of a crowd at Radio City Music Hall is perfectly okay.

Doing something wrong and getting caught makes you the victim of a conspiracy, but being accused of crimes without a shred of evidence is cause for impeachment.

Sentencing a serial killer to death is "playing God", but killing an unborn child while it's still in the mothers body is a sign of freedom.

Go to war in Bosnia and you're a great leader, go to war in Iraq and you're Hitler.

No, not much of a shock at all.

um, when did i say any of that?

Forum List

Back