Kerry's Princesses Get Booed At MTV Awards

nakedemperor said:
My Uncle was an assistant producer the event, and according to him, as the screen was cued up before the cameras actually were filming it (they were filming the Kerry girls), that's when the boos began. According to the producer the Bush girls were being booed by the vastly liberal crowd, not the other way around.

The booing intensified when the kerry's spoke. Besides, My uncle was the producer and he told me what really happened.

nakedemperor said:
My Uncle was an assistant producer the event, and according to him, as the screen was cued up before the cameras actually were filming it (they were filming the Kerry girls), that's when the boos began. According to the producer the Bush girls were being booed by the vastly liberal crowd, not the other way around.

Who ever heard of a crowd of Kerry supporters booing what you say is an image in the background, as if it was even on cue from the Kerry girls, who were attempting to speak openly from center stage.

Are all Liberals simply like Pavlov's dogs now?

You know the theory, ring a bell and the dog salivates.

Show an image of anything related to Bush and we'll assume no matter who is attempting to speak from the stage they simple can't help themselves.

And so you mean all the Liberals in the audience are just idiots, really.

Bonnie said:
Drudge had to replay it three times, but sure enough they were up there making their little rock the vote and vote for my dad speech and it sounded like 3/4 of the audience booed very loudly. What is going on???? :chains:
True, they're all suppossed to be brainwashed liberals.

Forum List

Back