Kerry on National Security

Now is the time for the JK fans of the United States to stand up for him. No Bush bashing now, let the facts speak for themselves.

Here is the chance of a lifetime, tell everyone why JK will make a great President?

Please leave out his service in the Vietnam War, we know that already - we really really do.

Originally posted by winston churchi
Now is the time for the JK fans of the United States to stand up for him. No Bush bashing now, let the facts speak for themselves.

Here is the chance of a lifetime, tell everyone why JK will make a great President?

Please leave out his service in the Vietnam War, we know that already - we really really do.

This is very sad.

You'll find MANY people coming to this board and bashing Bush in every way imagineable and vowing to vote against him, and I've yet to see ONE person give ANY compelling reasons as to why Kerry should get a single vote.

Originally posted by jimnyc
This is very sad.

You'll find MANY people coming to this board and bashing Bush in every way imagineable and vowing to vote against him, and I've yet to see ONE person give ANY compelling reasons as to why Kerry should get a single vote.

Hell not just this board but all around the country, yet they have zilch to compell anyone to even want to debate them about it.:hail: He shall be shredded when " that war mongering traitor " kicks the machinery in gear.:D :eek2: :banana: :banana:

Lotta misguided hate floatin around up in here,;)

I hope I make sense I am new here and after coctail number 4 have a habit of coming across different than intended.:D Y'all take care and goodnight. Thanks for the opportunity to vent...:eek: :p: :beer:

Its hard as hell to defend both candidates on national security. Both ignore the fact that our chemical and nuclear facilities are wide open to attacks, and both won't deal with Saudi Arabia. Until Saudi Arabia is dealt with, it won't matter if we catch UBL or not, because another will pop up.

Saudi Arabia shouldnt be dealt with immediately. Ill explain why.

Saudi Arabia is the home of the most sacred places of Islam and atleast one sacred place to Judeo-Christianity. If we attacked Saudi Arabia, we would have all the Muslims united behind Al Queda and give them more support among muslims.

That is one of the reasons i believe we are working elsewhere first. By liberating other Muslim nations such as Iraq, Aghanistan, Iran, Syria etc. The Muslim populations will have first hand experience with are liberating and humanitarian efforts in their country. They will have experience in freedom. And since Muslims from all around the world will go to Saudi Arabia on pilgrimages, the principles of freedom will be taken there by the Muslims and not us. and if the time ever did come where we had to liberate Saudi Arabia with force, the Muslims will support us in bringing freedom to their sacred lands and not feel that we are threatening their Holy sites.

That and strategicly if we were to invade saudi Arabia without freeing the rest of the worlds oil supply wed be killing ourselves.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Its hard as hell to defend both candidates on national security. Both ignore the fact that our chemical and nuclear facilities are wide open to attacks, and both won't deal with Saudi Arabia. Until Saudi Arabia is dealt with, it won't matter if we catch UBL or not, because another will pop up.

I have to agree with you on both issues.:( What's up with that?:

Forum List

Back